7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Marks still has a problem with putting together a complete roster...the only bigs on this team are dayron sharpe and claxton..that wont cut it...same song we've been singing since hes been here :francis:
I wonder if he’s hampered by Tsai. Not getting anything back from the Spencer trade was insane.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if he’s hampered by Tsai. Not getting anything back from the Spencer trade was insane.
Not finding another wing for Joe when they knew he was out for the season was egregious too.

They might not have had to trade Joe himself, but seeing what dudes like Cam Reddish and eventually Jerami Grant went for was crazy

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The ball is in KD’s court. At the end of the day, the Nets will not get anything of quality in return for a 14 year player who believes he has the worth of someone with half that time on their legs.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ball is in KD’s court. At the end of the day, the Nets will not get anything of quality in return for a 14 year player who believes he has the worth of someone with half that time on their legs.
If that’s the case then you tell KD see you in training camp. He’s got 4 years left on his deal and you’ve already been playing hardball in regards to Kyrie’s contract.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If that’s the case then you tell KD see you in training camp. He’s got 4 years left on his deal and you’ve already been playing hardball in regards to Kyrie’s contract.
Im for Nash and Marks to be gone. Nash cant coach and Marks has allowed the same no bignman problems fester since 2017.

I do, however, hate that KD and Kyrie’s behavior are the impetus for these things happen. But Ive long voiced the same lack of faith in Marks and Nash.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Im for Nash and Marks to be gone. Nash cant coach and Marks has allowed the same no bignman problems fester since 2017.

I do, however, hate that KD and Kyrie’s behavior are the impetus for these things happen. But Ive long voiced the same lack of faith in Marks and Nash.
I think a month before training camp - they’re all stuck with each other.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
KD is trying for leverage but he doesn't have any. He signed the contract, it's a wrap dawg.

Honestly I wouldn't cry if Marks got fired. And Nash deserves to be fired. Shyt they got rid of Kenny for nothing.

As crazy as it sounds but Kyrie might end up being the last man standing. :wow: seems like he's the only one that wants to be here.

See y'all in the fall :mjgrin:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'd rather run it back but how would y'all feel about a Kyrie/Ben /Jaylen Brown trio or Kyrie/Ben/insert random young star:lupe:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
At this point if I’m the owner I trade KD, the relationship with KD and the front office is tarnished forever and who’s to say that after getting rid of the gm/coach he won’t pull this off again in a year or two. Kyrie will be a Laker next season, might as well get young pieces for both now rather than later.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT