N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:francis: Here we go :heh:

61aa7410bdc44eec3d5832dc38137a4e.gif
61aa7410bdc44eec3d5832dc38137a4e.gif

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This dude Tsai doesn’t know how to maneuver in the NBA. All this negotiating and bravado and ego stroking in public is doing him NO favors. I wouldn’t be surprised if race was an underlying factor here. KD should have never been given the chance to be this upset. Nash ain’t worth it he was supposed to be fired after the Celtics series.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Tsai doesn’t know how to maneuver in the NBA. All this negotiating and bravado and ego stroking in public is doing him NO favors. I wouldn’t be surprised if race was an underlying factor here. KD should have never been given the chance to be this upset. Nash ain’t worth it he was supposed to be fired after the Celtics series.
He’ll have the last laugh when KD is in training camp. They’ve been calling each other’s bluff all summer. Unless KD is willing to sit he has no power.

And the Nets don’t either when it comes to potential returns

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no way in FXCK we Ever should get rid of Marks, some of y'all buggin buggin. That man pulled us from the 8th circle of hell to title contention, when all hope was lost after Billy King successfully fxcked us into oblivion.

If anyone should be shipped out it should be Nash, but Joe Tsai is on some other shyt and im trying to figure dude out. All I know is, trading KD and keeping Nash would be a massive fxcking mistake.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ain't no way in FXCK we Ever should get rid of Marks, some of y'all buggin buggin. That man pulled us from the 8th circle of hell to title contention, when all hope was lost after Billy King successfully fxcked us into oblivion.

If anyone should be shipped out it should be Nash, but Joe Tsai is on some other shyt and im trying to figure dude out. All I know is, trading KD and keeping Nash would be a massive fxcking mistake.

Only way for everyone to save face is if Nash resigns his coaching position.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Yeah firing Marks is asking someone( next question is who???) to come in and bring us out of basketball hell again

Daps
Imagine having to pick between the worst coach of all time, and HOF players and picking the coach:mjpls: This what’s really going on. They don’t want no nikkas running the team. Wonder how Tsai gonna feel once team revenue drops to a few hundred million

Daps
Imagine having to pick between the worst coach of all time, and HOF players and picking the coach:mjpls: This what’s really going on. They don’t want no nikkas running the team. Wonder how Tsai gonna feel once team revenue drops to a few hundred million
The way he’s moving, he is fine if the revenue drops a few hundred million. He’s not poor like the Lakers. Dude is worth like 10 billion. Probably see the Nets as a long term investment just like real estate. Only so many teams up for grabs and will eventually go up a lot.

Daps
The way he’s moving, he is fine if the revenue drops a few hundred million. He’s not poor like the Lakers. Dude is worth like 10 billion. Probably see the Nets as a long term investment just like real estate. Only so many teams up for grabs and will eventually go up a lot.
The season ended and he was crying about all the money he was loosing. Basketball was profitable, everything else was not. Once those basketball profits start declining dude will fold and sell the team. Homie has foolish pride. Marks and Nash should have been fired. Kyrie resigned.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I can see Tsai selling the squad after profits dip. I feel the team losing money this year has been the real driving cause of why he's acting like this. Plus he seems stubborn and ego driven. He wants control. I feel like Marks has been his puppet.

Both sides are wrong in this situation. I been saying it all along.

KD is embarrassed about how he played in that Celtics series. Plus his old squad Warriors beat that same team without him. He's taking it out on the team and blaming them for his failures.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Toronto offers scotty Barnes 2 picks and filler I’m taking it.
Toronto won’t let go of Barnes, that’s their franchise guy they’re gonna build around. Nets are not dealing with TO of Barnes isn’t in the deal, that’s the only reason KD is not a Raptor right now.