7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

Interesting :lupe: We'd have have Ben and Ayton , two #1 overall picks to build around for the future incase we gotta blow it up. Also we'll have two young guns to run wit KD and Kai.
I like it but not to excited about losing Joey Buckets.

We'll see what happens

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Interesting :lupe: We'd have have Ben and Ayton , two #1 overall picks to build around for the future incase we gotta blow it up. Also we'll have two young guns to run wit KD and Kai.

We'll see what happens

I'm running with that deal. A competent big to defend, use in the PnR and clean up off of misses. Need to plan for the long term anyway.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

We'll see what happens

Yep...Ayton only 23..Ben 25..KD and kai decide to dip out we still have those two.

Clax cant stay healthy my knock on him.

Problem would be filling out the roster after that if we did that trade. I think its just exploratory talks tho.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I kinda like this…still pissed at joe harris since his last playoff appearance…plus we have curry for one more season…ayton is an upgrade over claxton…so essentially we’d only be losing cam thomas

I much rather get a wing to
compliment this team
We can go after a cheaper big
A PJ Washington, TJ Warren, Jalen Smith,
Delon Wright, McGee, Bismack Biyombo
are players I like