7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
warriors winning a chip before he could with irving and harden burned his soul…so now he’s gonna jump ship to another established team looking for an easy ride/path to a championship…this ain’t about being loyal to kyrie lol…him and kyrie really some big ass bytches…harden too…and nikkas said it this chaos would happen as soon as they joined up lol smh

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Can we flip him for Garland and Allen?

We need youth and picks as the priority

Starski

Superstar
Daps
warriors winning a chip before he could with irving and harden burned his soul…so now he’s gonna jump ship to another established team looking for an easy ride/path to a championship…this ain’t about being loyal to kyrie lol…him and kyrie really some big ass bytches…harden too…and nikkas said it this chaos would happen as soon as they joined up lol smh

Biggest lesson here is if the previous teams talks shyt about the player they usually right :mjgrin:

TRADE SIMMONS ASAP :damn:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

This dude is a nets fan that knows someone in the org. I don’t really care about the other points but if that first one is true then Jesus fukking christ

It sound like Jerami Grant was the breaking point. He's boys with KD and would have been great for Brooklyn. I was shocked at how little it took Portland to get him.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This dude is a nets fan that knows someone in the org. I don’t really care about the other points but if that first one is true then Jesus fukking christ

He's not the only one. Keith McPherson from Talkin Nets and Talkin Yanks is plugged in among others on Nets Twitter.