7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AliveInsidiousChamois-max-1mb.gif

Well when everyone was healthy and when nikkas actually played, it was fun.

This shyt went exactly how everyone said it would:to: it failed miserably. We all knew the risks but we hoped the talent would prevail. Too much drama and injuries ruined us. Plus Nash inexperience.

2021 was our best shot and we were inches away:mjcry: oh well

mad-kid.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nets fanbase is largely consisted of KD and Kyrie fans. Keep giving your money to some Chinese Communist to prove you were there from the beginning. They're second place in their own borough.
Like giving your money to the Jewish idiot in Manhattan gives you the authority to make a statement like that, right. You can go ramble in the NYK thread when they give Rick Brunson’s son 100 mil+ next season :mjlol:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Side note now I can go back to using the nets in 2k games if both leave the team with d lo was so damn fun

Them boys traded all their picks till 2027, Allen, Levert to end up with Benjamin Simmons. Kyrie gonna walk out sign for $6 mill in LA without giving them anything in return just to piss the front office off and KD gonna be out not long after. #11 single-handedly torturing the Fanbase by peeling off the Nets franchise layer by layer in the most painful way possible.

Interesting to see how the Nets fans will greet Kyrie in two years(definitely sitting out the first game back in BK with LA)

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Nets fanbase is largely consisted of KD and Kyrie fans. Keep giving your money to some Chinese Communist to prove you were there from the beginning. They're second place in their own borough.

born in brooklyn & a KD fan that didn't care too much about the nets until KD came. that doesn't mean people should cape for the sucker clown shyt kyrie is doing and KD is supposedly allowing. i know you're one of those weirdo anti-vax people so we can skip that convo but outside of that, kyrie has never shown nets management the confidence needed to blindly throw a super max 4 year contract at him. he was doing clown shyt before the mandate, doing clown shyt in cleveland & doing clown shyt in boston. fukk his elite talent if you can't depend on him and never knowing what you'll get out of him year to year.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
born in brooklyn & a KD fan that didn't care too much about the nets until KD came. that doesn't mean people should cape for the sucker clown shyt kyrie is doing and KD is supposedly allowing. i know you're one of those weirdo anti-vax people so we can skip that convo but outside of that, kyrie has never shown nets management the confidence needed to blindly throw a super max 4 year contract at him. he was doing clown shyt before the mandate, doing clown shyt in cleveland & doing clown shyt in boston. fukk his elite talent if you can't depend on him and never knowing what you'll get out of him year to year.

He will be back like at Barclays

kyrie-irving.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ownership has led us in the worst directions.

Prokhorov made us do the atrocious Boston trade.

Tsai made us do the Harden trade. And now he's spear heading the blow up

:francis: why can't we get better owners

It’s like another poster said in another thread, seems like this his ego driven on some "my way or the highway" type of vibe.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps

Can't blame even KD for this one, Kyrie's just a straight nut. I can definitely see him taking the MLE from the Lakers just to spite Nets ownership.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully KD doesn’t end back up in the west coast with those late ass games. That’s really all I care about at this point. Hopefully Kyrie can find an offer so the nets can get something back, or opt in so they can trade him.

Y’all really didn’t deserve this nets fans