7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Owners are quick to go all in on the big teams but also quick to wanting out. Feels like Nets went through the exact same thing with the Russian owner lol. I just can't believe they are willing to let KD walk too. No Kyrie = KD wanting out. I thought Nets were still pretty close as contenders, they just needed some good defense inside and I liked Ben Simmons bringing in defense at the guard position.

Exactly why its stupid to not just see this through

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Exactly why its stupid to not just see this through
They will. But every other player with injury history or his playing history has taken less than the max. AD did it and so did Embiid. And so on. Why is Kyrie Irving the exception?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You're right but its because Kyrie feels he should be the exception
And therein lies the problem. Tsai is a billionaire who was prepared to let Kyrie sit all of last season for not getting vaccinated. He’s clearly sick of this dude. Nets fans are reacting like this because they’re not used to having nice things but most owners would react like this. You guys are spazzing at the idea of being mediocre when if any other star player did any of what Kyrie did there’s no way he would expect a full super max. I mean Kawhi Leonard settled for less than everything he could get because of his injury history. Kyrie Irving has missed 60 percent of his games and now he is negotiating through the media to further cause bad blood. Dude is a piece of shyt and I would clean my hands with him too. I would be working trades right now.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And therein lies the problem. Tsai is a billionaire who was prepared to let Kyrie sit all of last season for not getting vaccinated. He’s clearly sick of this dude. Nets fans are reacting like this because they’re not used to having nice things but most owners would react like this. You guys are spazzing at the idea of being mediocre when if any other star player did any of what Kyrie did there’s no way he would expect a full super max. I mean Kawhi Leonard settled for less than everything he could get because of his injury history. Kyrie Irving has missed 60 percent of his games and now he is negotiating through the media to further cause bad blood. Dude is a piece of shyt and I would clean my hands with him too. I would be working trades right now.

A piece of shyt because he exercised bodily autonomy and opted to do what was best for him. I'm sorry lab rats like yourself got a shot to keep your job.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Idk where ya’ll getting this binary outcome of “suck for a decade” or “fukk it we have KD we have to try :to::to: please save us”

When was the last time someone won a chip with a top stacked roster on the top with 🗑 at the bottom? The Cavs with a GOAT preference by bron and some good furniture (which we don’t have). We have no assets no picks, no cap, and a culture and player worth a damn wants to steer clear from. KD ain’t even requiting.

Do y’all not see the teams actually competing? Balanced rosters with a few killers, complimentary pieces, COHESION and chemistry from playing with each other for some time.

If Tsai had balls he would pull a trade on all three of them so we can get our assets back from trading them away after once again trying to pull the fast move and crumbling under pressure with harden trade. That is another option, just do what Angie did to us.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
A piece of shyt because he exercised bodily autonomy and opted to do what was best for him. I'm sorry lab rats like yourself got a shot to keep your job.
Miss me with anti-vax stupidity. The idea of getting the vaccine was for overall public safety. Coincidentally all the body counts overflowing New York hospitals stopped as people got vaccinated but hey what do I know - it’s not like my friends are doctors and nurses. Shut your Long Island Republican ass up. Kyrie was doing shyt way before the vaccine but you harped on that because you’re a stupid MAGA dude. The vast majority of Brooklyn is vaccinated and the vast majority of fans thought he should get vaccinated. But you ahead and join Kyrie on Instagram promoting discredited scientists. Bodily autonomy is a hilarious thing to say to try to make a stupid decision seem more intelligent.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always figured KD would be the one to stay with us:wow: He the only that actually fits the culture and would buy in.

If Kyrie doesn't work out, we just gotta flip him for another star. That way we can still compete.

I was sold on KD after that mikwaukee series…sounds like the rumors about him giving ultimatums and being unsure of his future here is all bullshyt…I hope he really does want to stay despite this confusion…if not tho then fukk it