7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
What’s on the other side? Flip 2 stars to a team like Houston or NOLA, raid them for all their young guys and picks + clear up cap space and rewind this shyt back to like 2018.

I’d take the next 10 years of Ben Simmons and someone like Brandon Ingram over the next 2-3 years of this KD/Kyrie crap and we aren’t any much closer to a championship anyways. :manny:

Yeah breh unfortunately kd /Kyrie arent getting traded to Houston or NO..theyre going to want to go to title contending teams and we will be getting back decent players as contract filer and late first round picks...we're not sending them to the highest bidders.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh unfortunately kd /Kyrie arent getting traded to Houston or NO..theyre going to want to go to title contending teams and we will be getting back decent players as contract filer and late first round picks...we're not sending them to the highest bidders.
Damn they both got no trade clauses? I can’t find info on that

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s like Billy king never left :bryan:

Billy King was incompetent but he wasn't this bad. He just made trades that were done years too late because Prok wanted to win now. Marks is pushing KD and Kyrie out of the door and Tsai doesn't care to win.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tsai is the one who pushed for the Harden deal :francis:
Owners are quick to go all in on the big teams but also quick to wanting out. Feels like Nets went through the exact same thing with the Russian owner lol. I just can't believe they are willing to let KD walk too. No Kyrie = KD wanting out. I thought Nets were still pretty close as contenders, they just needed some good defense inside and I liked Ben Simmons bringing in defense at the guard position.