7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest problem they have right now is, going forward how many games can you realistically expect Durant and Kyrie to share the court together?

they’ve only shared the court for 44 games together since they’ve been on the Nets. 15 this year post Harden trade. Championship teams are typically the ones that have been knocking on the door for years and have built continuity.

KD’s injury was a bit of a fluke this year with herb Jones falling into his knee but what’s best case scenario? 65? Kyrie actually played the most last year out of the big 3 but you know how much of a wildcard he can be.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Got played by Morey in the Harden trade :yeshrug:

Gave up a Harden (a playmaking scorer) for a player who doesn't want to play basketball and is mentally fragile.

Everything with Ben Simmons always to devolves to "if's", "might's" and "hopes" it's happened when he was at the Sixers and it's already happening here.

If they didn't want to play defense or run a offensive system then the player for Harden had to be a ball handling playmaker who can get you buckets or a scorer.

CRAZY how Philly had no leverage and still didn't have to give up a player like Maxey for Harden.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If I’m Tsai I’m making wholesale changes. Might involve coming off both Kai and KD. Both these boys aren’t leaders and don’t inspire each other to greatness.

don’t see a market for KAI.

KD you need to have some dogs around, can’t EXPECT for him to do any grunt work.

this ain’t gonna be an easy fix. They really needed to get Jerami Grant this trade deadline and fumbled that move.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need Claxton to log at least 35 minutes game 4. fukk Andre Drummond. I want to see lots of p&r action between Brown & Clax. Patty and and Seth need to make shots. Blake Griffin needs minutes. Ben Simmons need to sit his candy colored clothes wearing ass down until training camp in September. KD & Kyrie need to be moving off the ball way more. They need to be on their catch & shoot shyt especially KD in the mid range. I want to see more fast break action. fukk all the half court action trying to set KD up in his spots. They need to be moving a lot more. Nash made no fukking adjustments, besides that weak ass zone defense. This shyt is a joke right now. Lay everything on the line in Game 4 and at least have enough dignity and pride not to get swept in the first round on your home court.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I’m Tsai I’m making wholesale changes. Might involve coming off both Kai and KD. Both these boys aren’t leaders and don’t inspire each other to greatness.

KD you need to have some dogs around, can’t EXPECT for him to do any grunt work.

this ain’t gonna be an easy fix. They really needed to get Jerami Grant this trade deadline and fumbled that move.
I’m off Kyrie. No way should they give him that max deal. Let Ben run the point with Harris as off guard and get KD some younger help on the wings.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Got played by Morey in the Harden trade :yeshrug:

Gave up a Harden (a playmaking scorer) for a player who doesn't want to play basketball and is mentally fragile.

Everything with Ben Simmons always to devolves to "if's", "might's" and "hopes" it's happened when he was at the Sixers and it's already happening here.

If they didn't want to play defense or run a offensive system then the player for Harden had to be a ball handling playmaker who can get you buckets or a scorer.

CRAZY how Philly had no leverage and still didn't have to give up a player like Maxey for Harden.

Nets didn’t get played for Harden at all. Having Ben Simmons moving forward is much better than having Heavy Harden on a 5 year Supermax extension.

lib123

All Star
Daps

In what world does coming off KD and Kyrie make sense from a business (selling tickets) standpoint?