7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Bruh that was probably the most satisfying regular season win I've seen in 20+ years following this team. Humbled the entire city of Philadelphia and had them looking docile. Punked Harden and made him look like a bytch. EVERYONE that stepped on the motherfukking court was a DOG on our team. Even James Johnson. I ain't never seen some shyt like that. Not one person played bad or scared when the entire philly roster shyt their pants. And then the shyt talking Durant did afterwards and the philly fans that were chirping all disappearing was just :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh that was probably the most satisfying regular season win I've seen in 20+ years following this team. Humbled the entire city of Philadelphia and had them looking docile. Punked Harden and made him look like a bytch. EVERYONE that stepped on the motherfukking court was a DOG on our team. Even James Johnson. I ain't never seen some shyt like that. Not one person played bad or scared when the entire philly roster shyt their pants. And then the shyt talking Durant did afterwards and the philly fans that were chirping all disappearing was just :blessed:

the sweetest irony was when their fans started booing the 6ers :wow:

…and the brooklyn chants was the icing on top—what a spanking! :banderas:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Me and the boys were all watching this shyt last night

Just like you breh...we were sitting there just awestruck like YO...they really riled the Nets up or something man I ain't seen some shyt like that in a long time

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any BK fans know when Ben might return? Is it anytime this month or next month?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ian Eagle let it slip that BK is saying sometime next week. 18th

They're saying it may be April due to ramping up which has to go away as a concept next season. I've never seen a lack of urgency displayed like the way it has been by this Marks front office.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gotta cut this shyt out. It’ll make it less likely for the shyt to get lifted. It’s becoming annoying.
This is why I didn’t like Silver going on TV a few weeks ago. I don’t live up there but I think I said that mayor seems like the type to dig his heels in.