7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took all that for them to fall to 8th I had them as the favorites out the east
Still favorites outta the east. You must of didn’t realize KD missed 21 games, Kyrie’s limited availability, and James Harden playing like a fukkboy and faking injuries to get traded. When healthy this team was at the top of the standings.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Still favorites outta the east. You must of didn’t realize KD missed 21 games, Kyrie’s limited availability, and James Harden playing like a fukkboy and faking injuries to get traded. When healthy this team was at the top of the standings.
I don’t know if they can recapture it philly Milwaukee Miami hit their strides now. I really thought the nets was gonna run away with the east this season

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if they can recapture it philly Milwaukee Miami hit their strides now. I really thought the nets was gonna run away with the east this season
I feel like the Nets can hang with anybody in the east as long as they got Kyrie balling like how he is. This ‘22 team is arguably better than the ‘21 team that had the champs on the ropes. I feel good about them going deep this year,

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Dragic with another 7 assists tonight off the bench. What a pickup.
Can’t praise Seth enough, such a disrespectful transition 3 when he walked by the 6ers bench.
Drum was great tonight too and glad he’s okay.
Patty looking elite now that he’s back to the bench

Harden really may saved BK’s season with his nonsense

Clax and Bruce had great games on both ends..even James Johnson had moments. I understand what LMA brings with his offense…but…I wouldn’t rush to give him 20 mins per game again

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Vegas still has us as the odds on favorite to come out of the east, both before and after Harden... And we held that spot even during the recent losses. They see something in this team and how our season will play out.

At the end of the day when we're at full strength no one is fxcking with us in a full series. They may swipe some games here and there but ultimately theyre at our mercy when it comes to it.