7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
As a Nets fan you get tired of waiting. :mjcry:when will it be our time. All these injuries, drama along with the pandemic.

Shyt sucks. I still have hope . All we need to do is make the playoffs. We suck at home so we don't need home court advantage.

I'm hoping the stars align at the right time and we just click. Then make a run. We have the talent to do so.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a Nets fan you get tired of waiting. :mjcry:when will it be our time. All these injuries, drama along with the pandemic.

Shyt sucks. I still have hope . All we need to do is make the playoffs. We suck at home so we don't need home court advantage.

I'm hoping the stars align at the right time and we just click. Then make a run. We have the talent to do so.

nikkas have to consistently play together to be a team :yeshrug:

with harden we could get away with it…we had enough talent that when all 3 played together we couldn’t be stopped

now we need to actually play together and gel as a team

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Thanks Nets for giving us Both Tatum and Jaylen Brown.
1526286994_214099_1526287261_noticia_normal.jpg

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant and Kyrie are hyper efficient but they don’t shoot a ton of 3s or go to the line that much. Celtics shot 20 more free throws almost 10 more 3s. The offense is great but it’s hard to blow teams out when you’re not getting a ton of looks from 3. I think Ben will help that a lot plus defense.

the problem they have on defense is they’re either 2 small or too slow to guard elite wings/perimeter players in general

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Durant and Kyrie are hyper efficient but they don’t shoot a ton of 3s or go to the line that much. Celtics shot 20 more free throws almost 10 more 3s. The offense is great but it’s hard to blow teams out when you’re not getting a ton of looks from 3. I think Ben will help that a lot plus defense.

the problem they have on defense is they’re either 2 small or too slow to guard elite wings

They are too small which goes to the tweet I linked. They needed another wing player. Their only one is James Johnson. They cut DeAndre Bembry who filled that role nicely.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Billy Reinhardt is a sucker. Said Harden made the right decision in quitting then blocked everyone that called him out.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
figured we’d have a 2-3 season window with our big 3…it was pretty much only 1 smh

word… and I’m tierd of this woulda coulda shoulda shyt with this team…deadass.

I’ll put all my coli cash that even if they lift the mandate in the summer, something will keep Kyrie from being full time, an injury or otherwise.

Simmons :russ::mjlol: