7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

They DID get an athletic wing. He's just not playing

and nobody was taking Philly firsts with an injured Joe Harris and granting BK a big time athletic wing.

Cutting Bembry over Carter will never make sense.
Bembry was a negative offensively, and once Bruce Brown started playing better they needed to make room for their new accommodations AND add Edwards to the roster.

The easy answer is cutting your losses on Blake Griffin, for I struggle to see what lineup optimizes what skills he has left.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
They DID get an athletic wing. He's just not playing

and nobody was taking Philly firsts with an injured Joe Harris and granting BK a big time athletic wing.

Bembry was a negative offensively, and once Bruce Brown started playing better they needed to make room for their new accommodations AND add Edwards to the roster.

The easy answer is cutting your losses on Blake Griffin, for I struggle to see what lineup optimizes what skills he has left.

Blake or James Johnson? :patrice:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Blake or James Johnson? :patrice:
They could both go, but there's still the night where James may offer at least a tough task defensively. Blake, I struggle to see what he does even decently now outside of 2nd unit passing (another huge negative this team has without Simmons. This is extreme ISO).

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m praying that they’re just resting Blake till the playoffs. Need Ben to come get these JJ minutes asap