7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The lack of calls KD has been getting is ridiculous. It hasn’t been called the same both ways at all tonight

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden needs to shoot the fukking ball. Especially with no Kyrie and KD on the bench

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
That's a team I don't want to see under the new rules in 7 months, they took full advantage and beat us up.

Harden still is trying to get those foul calls, they're not coming. He's beating guys off the dribble and stopping to get fouls, his whole game is just fukked up right now. Combine that with him clearly being out of game shape, which I can't kill him on when he risked further injury to play in that Bucks series for us.

And with all that, we missed a ton of open 3s, got nothing from the bench, refs fukked us, and the game was right there until that last push from the Heat. Long way to go.

Daps
That's a team I don't want to see under the new rules in 7 months, they took full advantage and beat us up.

Harden still is trying to get those foul calls, they're not coming. He's beating guys off the dribble and stopping to get fouls, his whole game is just fukked up right now. Combine that with him clearly being out of game shape, which I can't kill him on when he risked further injury to play in that Bucks series for us.

And with all that, we missed a ton of open 3s, got nothing from the bench, refs fukked us, and the game was right there until that last push from the Heat. Long way to go.

Idk what the nets gotta do, but they need Kyrie asap

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Get that excelsior app. Saves so much time. Don't even have to bring your vax card.
U could just take a picture of your vaxx card with your phone and have it in your camera roll :skip:

Excelsior App wasn’t jacking me

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
BKN is in trouble. All their bigs seem to have aged drastically over the off-season and Claxton ain’t ready.

these new rules allow players to beat the shyt outta KD and Harden.