7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Good win tonight, first time back in the building since Covid. :blessed:

Wasn't crazy about the lineups Nash tried to start the 2nd and 4th quarters but getting Brown and Bembry more minutes was key.

We missed so many open 3s (Joe and Harden mostly) and still cruised, thanks to the defensive effort. Joe better snap out of it, Patty's gonna take his spot. He's gonna be a fan favorite, instant energy.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Good win tonight, first time back in the building since Covid. :blessed:

Wasn't crazy about the lineups Nash tried to start the 2nd and 4th quarters but getting Brown and Bembry more minutes was key.

We missed so many open 3s (Joe and Harden mostly) and still cruised, thanks to the defensive effort. Joe better snap out of it, Patty's gonna take his spot. He's gonna be a fan favorite, instant energy.

You gotta be vaxxed to get in right? I'm thinking I might hit a game or 2 this season.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the time we need Harden to put his head down and get to the rim
He was outta shape all last season, and he came into this season still out of shape. If that isn’t disrespect then idk what is. And the fact that he’s going to be 33 looking to be paid 40 million a year is just blasphemy. He’s gonna have his stretch in December/January/February where he’s looking like MVP Harden again, and by May he will go back to playing like how he started the season because he has no more use of his arms and legs. Legit the saaaame story we’ve seen since he got to Houston. I’m on record saying I’m not a fan of Harden, his style, or the trade for him. It looks like my opinion of him remains consistent 8 years later. Would much rather have Dinwiddie still, that dude was a solider.