7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
He looks horrible, and like Nash just said it seems like the league is targeting him specifically with these new rules. He’s not even getting regular fouls

Eh, Paul George is getting the same treatment. Superstar calls are reserved for the Lakers, DeRozan and Giannis.

How did we hand this game away. Let me find out

:unimpressed:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
He looks horrible, and like Nash just said it seems like the league is targeting him specifically with these new rules. He’s not even getting regular fouls

He looks out of shape, the same way he did right after the trade last season. Full offseason, no reason for him to need a month to play himself into shape when KD looks like he does with a limited offseason.

It's early, and plenty of new guys to work in, but shyt do we miss Kyrie's offense right now.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks out of shape, the same way he did right after the trade last season. Full offseason, no reason for him to need a month to play himself into shape when KD looks like he does with a limited offseason.

It's early, and plenty of new guys to work in, but shyt do we miss Kyrie's offense right now.
Gotta worry about how he’s gonna age if he doesn’t take care of his body, he had a really bad hammy injury which could’ve hurt him in terms of getting in shape but it’s something to watch

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I was curious about this starting 5 after yesterday. :ehh:

let’s get it :ehh:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

At least he’s confirming what we all see. The Jevon Carter thing is…iffy. Wouldn’t mind Cam Thomas getting some minutes when the offense stalls

Harden just has to be more aggressive. When Kyrie is on the court with him it's understandable but he ain't here right now. We need Houston James some nights.

And yea I would love to see Killa Cam get minutes

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Good to see Claxton playing well. He's been off to a rough start to the season so far.

Our boy Spence getting clamped out there:pachaha:

Honestly not sure how I feel about Jevon Carter so far:patrice: