7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Regardless, Kyrie Irving will not be playing for this team next season

And honestly, I don't think Harden will be either
I don't understand why they haven't already traded that selfish bozo. Front office is weak as fukk.

Daps
I don't understand why they haven't already traded that selfish bozo. Front office is weak as fukk.

Because as selfish as he may seem, he at least wants to be a Net. Trading Kyrie without Harden being signed is dumb, and also Harden looks cooked, idk. Nets are in trouble.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m out on BK until Durant is back.

Clax and bruce brown need to be on their way out along with Harden. Get some guys that can make shots.

oh yeah, Steve Nash too

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Because as selfish as he may seem, he at least wants to be a Net. Trading Kyrie without Harden being signed is dumb, and also Harden looks cooked, idk. Nets are in trouble.
He wants to be near his family and do whatever he wants. The Nets have allowed that since he's been there.

I think Harden's quitting because of Kyrie and there's no way he's the only one who feels some type of way about it.

Harden got to Brooklyn while Kyrie was in the middle of leaving the team for two weeks to go party with his family. Before this season began, everyone knew there was a mandate in NYC and Kyrie was the only one who didn't get it.

Kyrie doesn't have a reason for it either. It's as simple as a ten year old saying "don't tell me what to do."

I don't even like Harden but it's clear as day Kyrie's the reason he wants out and I don't blame him one bit. It's wild to me that the front office has allowed this to perpetuate and also that KD never confronted Kyrie about this.

Daps
He wants to be near his family and do whatever he wants. The Nets have allowed that since he's been there.

I think Harden's quitting because of Kyrie and there's no way he's the only one who feels some type of way about it.

Harden got to Brooklyn while Kyrie was in the middle of leaving the team for two weeks to go party with his family. Before this season began, everyone knew there was a mandate in NYC and Kyrie was the only one who didn't get it.

Kyrie doesn't have a reason for it either. It's as simple as a ten year old saying "don't tell me what to do."

I don't even like Harden but it's clear as day Kyrie's the reason he wants out and I don't blame him one bit. It's wild to me that the front office has allowed this to perpetuate and also that KD never confronted Kyrie about this.

Sure Kyries his excuse, but Harden has played like shyt when it matters most this year, don’t know why y’all so quick to absolve him of any blame/

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
because kyrie is the domino of most problems since last year
you cant work and play as a team and balance shyt if you dont have a dude who is primary playmaker and play caller not fukking with the team
harden could step up, but its not his job to do Kyrie's job and his... all so kyrie can come back when he wants

people will try to blame the team for this
but look at kyrie now... here way too late and everyone is already hurt. so whats the point now
now he's wasting his time as well and wearing himself out. He's doing his little mountain raincloud shyt

I dont see how people sidestep kyrie for everyone who actually shows up and contributes. Even Joe Harris is flying around with ankle surgery and no hope of playing fully ready. People shyt on westbrook in the opposite way, he at least shows up and plays even hurt but people say fukk him. How about fukk the people not putting in effort. Playing in general and contributing is infinitely more commendable than just throwing shyt out of sync

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because kyrie is the domino of most problems since last year
you cant work and play as a team and balance shyt if you dont have a dude who is primary playmaker and play caller not fukking with the team
harden could step up, but its not his job to do Kyrie's job and his... all so kyrie can come back when he wants

people will try to blame the team for this
but look at kyrie now... here way too late and everyone is already hurt. so whats the point now
now he's wasting his time as well and wearing himself out. He's doing his little mountain raincloud shyt

I dont see how people sidestep kyrie for everyone who actually shows up and contributes. Even Joe Harris is flying around with ankle surgery and no hope of playing fully ready. People shyt on westbrook in the opposite way, he at least shows up and plays even hurt but people say fukk him. How about fukk the people not putting in effort. Playing in general and contributing is infinitely more commendable than just throwing shyt out of sync

yup…if this season is a flop, it’s 1000% on kyrie

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Atl wants Simmons I’d get them involved.

Harden/Brown to Philly

Simmons/Claxton/James Johnson to Atl

Collins/Hunter/Seth Curry to BKN.

I’d rather keep Simmons though. I think a motivated Simmons is going to be a different animal next to KD and Kyrie.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
even last year kyrie was being all cute and dancing around... not playing and shyt
then karma came to collect during the playoffs and he got hurt

same shyt this year. you cant play games and fukk around then just hope shyt works out in the end

who wants to play with someone whos off burning incense and going on hikes and shyt instead of playing with the team and being the only actual point guard available
I dunno how KD does it... I would have to throw hands after awhile if dude just wasnt contributing shyt and taking time off randomly to chill. I could see when Kevin Love did it because the team is trash but if you have a group of people built around you to win immediately. You are a scumbag for that. At least get 1 ring then do all that

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Given Nash recent comments. I don't think we're trading the Beard unless we get a offer we can't refuse.

I see no need to rush the trade, we can just wait till the off season. A lot can happen from then and now.

All I ask is for the big 3 to be healthy for a whole playoff run. Get at least 1 chip. After that they can do whatever they want.:hubie:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Given Nash recent comments. I don't think we're trading the Beard unless we get a offer we can't refuse.

I see no need to rush the trade, we can just wait till the off season. A lot can happen from then and now.

All I ask is for the big 3 to be healthy for a whole playoff run. Get at least 1 chip. After that they can do whatever they want.:hubie:
Won't happen and even during the playoffs, Kyrie will not be available for home games

The writing is on the wall...