7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He wants to be near his family and do whatever he wants. The Nets have allowed that since he's been there.

I think Harden's quitting because of Kyrie and there's no way he's the only one who feels some type of way about it.

Harden got to Brooklyn while Kyrie was in the middle of leaving the team for two weeks to go party with his family. Before this season began, everyone knew there was a mandate in NYC and Kyrie was the only one who didn't get it.

Kyrie doesn't have a reason for it either. It's as simple as a ten year old saying "don't tell me what to do."

I don't even like Harden but it's clear as day Kyrie's the reason he wants out and I don't blame him one bit. It's wild to me that the front office has allowed this to perpetuate and also that KD never confronted Kyrie about this.

You sound real cacish...

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
While we wait for Marks to do something (please do something :mjcry:)

The stan wars between Harden and Kyrie stans are out of control on twitter, the spaces the last few days have been wild. There's blame to be shared all around, anyone trying to put this on just either one of them is stupid. We know the Kyrie situation, he made his choice etc etc, but he did hurt the team, and still is until he can play at home. But how can anyone turn around and say "Harden's actions are justified, blame Kyrie for all this"? He's allowed to be frustrated, but you don't quit on your teammates a week ago and then go missing ever since with a "strength deficit" in your hamstring. Clax's fragile ass been sitting with his teammates on the bench, and he's been nowhere to be seen. "Getting treatment in the locker room" :shaq2:

Had Harden just continued to play through it and aired his frustrations I think he'd have a lot of support from the fans. But when you quit on the court and then go into hiding for the next week? :camby:

Anyways Marks hurry up and trade Jevon Carter at least so we can be happy for a change :feedme:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
While we wait for Marks to do something (please do something :mjcry:)

The stan wars between Harden and Kyrie stans are out of control on twitter, the spaces the last few days have been wild. There's blame to be shared all around, anyone trying to put this on just either one of them is stupid. We know the Kyrie situation, he made his choice etc etc, but he did hurt the team, and still is until he can play at home. But how can anyone turn around and say "Harden's actions are justified, blame Kyrie for all this"? He's allowed to be frustrated, but you don't quit on your teammates a week ago and then go missing ever since with a "strength deficit" in your hamstring. Clax's fragile ass been sitting with his teammates on the bench, and he's been nowhere to be seen. "Getting treatment in the locker room" :shaq2:

Had Harden just continued to play through it and aired his frustrations I think he'd have a lot of support from the fans. But when you quit on the court and then go into hiding for the next week? :camby:

Anyways Marks hurry up and trade Jevon Carter at least so we can be happy for a change :feedme:

Ls will do that. So many structural problems with this team. Once KD is back, Cam Thomas goes back to 14 mins and 6 shot attempts. Can't stand Nash.