7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah its a wrap, those comments on Harden from the Nets about his playstyle not fitting. Didn't expect to see that.

Hopefully it happens this week, or its gonna be an awkward 3-4 months until they actually make the deal.
It’s been a wrap since the news first dropped a week or 2 ago.when it’s hinted that a star could be on the move this is usually what happens They really NEED to do this and get recoup the assets. Ben isn’t as good of a player as James but I think he can fit next KD and Kai(lol) as good or better.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Given his inability to carry an offense anymore this is still the best spot for him. Of course with KD and Kai. He’d run into a lot, if not more, of the same issues with no other reliable perimeter scorer in Philly…but oh well. Whatever happens, happens. This franchise is cursed anyway

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm just not a Ben Simmons fan:yeshrug:dude is the same player since his rookie year. A squad wit no shooters gets a non shooter:snoop:

Say what you want about James Harden but when he's at his best, he's MVP caliber.

I see the Nets waiting till the off season to do this.
Let's try to make this work and get a chip.
They've only played 16 games, why give up so early.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm just not a Ben Simmons fan:yeshrug:dude is the same player since his rookie year. A squad wit no shooters gets a non shooter:snoop:

Say what you want about James Harden but when he's at his best, he's MVP caliber.

I see the Nets waiting till the off season to do this.
Let's try to make this work and get a chip.
They've only played 16 games, why give up so early.

luckily We already have an MVP caliber guy.

the kangaroo would make things easier for everyone and would make our offense look like it has an identity. A big with his handles and vision who could run the floor, defends the perimeter, and flushes lobs in his sleep would be perfect for what Nash (hopefully) wants to do.

We would likely try to yank a shooter from Philly or from whoever else in the deal as well.

Im not nearly the biggest fan of his either but i feel like its obvious he would do well here

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Maxey/Mills
Kyrie/Curry/Cam
KD/thybulle/Kessler
Simmons/James Johnson/griffin
Aldridge/Sharpe

Let’s rock.

This is assuming Claxton is moved and Harris is out for the year.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Dlo returns to BK :blessed:

Lowkey KD on that 18-19 Nets squad would be great. He would fit right in

That was my hopes for the next season. Kyrie was a packaged deal though.

Is there any guarantee Simmons is going to play if he gets traded?

Playoffs with Simmons will be ugly. Going to be full iso plays with KD if Kyrie isn't playing.

D-Lo and Curry/Maxey for Harden?

:jbhmm:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
If Harden does get traded, then the trade with Houston/Cle and Indy would be pointless.

We lost The Fro and Caris for nothing:mjcry: didn't even try to get Spencer back either.

I can't remember if it was one of the beat writers on Twitter or the netsdaily account but one of them said Marks didnt want to do the deal (give up so much) but ownership wanted it done :francis:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
We all knew this one would be a beatdown:francis::sadcam: man I have optimism cuz life is all about balance. Things have a way of evening itself out.

We hit a break wall here, so maybe the season will end on a good note, if you know what I mean:smugfavre: