67 year old Black man tells the one thing in life he regrets (it starts with h and ends in o)

Daps
Because men are invested in fairy tales about men that don't apply to all of us. Sure a rich dude can fukk around then get married and have kids when he's 40. But you not pulling that off if you're working an average job, flabby, or balding. Young chicks don't just drop their thongs for every old dude out here. The more likely scenario is you end up lonely at 40 and before you know it, you're 50 and it's really over. Brehs laugh about women dying alone but at least women are going to being hanging with their girls, going on vacations, etc. Men are out here ALONE alone, with no real life friends and no real connection to family. Eating bad food and working themselves to death. That shyt is sad and the alternative is clear: at some point you gotta leave the hoes alone and settle for a 6/10 type chick. That's what our granddads did. I know you seen pictures of your grandma, admit it she wasn't a dime lol. Go build a family and LIVE.
And some of those lonely women can still sleep with the men they desire, without a commitment. We can’t say the same about the lonely men.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
40-50 years ago I highly doubt birth control had the prevalence today, and with black women even moreso. And even today it's still taboo or seen as a hassle and defiance of nature for some women.

Also if he was out there like that, these weren't women in ongoing close relationships to apply standards and protocols with. Just fuçking.
Ok, and I was trying to shoot this guy as much bail as possible, because like I said, shooting ip the club is one of the best things in the world, but USE A fukkING JIMMY *pause*

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Ok, and I was trying to shoot this guy as much bail as possible, because like I said, shooting ip the club is one of the best things in the world, but USE A fukkING JIMMY *pause*
They weren't doing much of that either, in general.

A lot of things that brehs romanticize about our fathers and grandfathers era come with certain prices.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Dont respect a man calling himself a hoe he low level off that :camby:

p*ssy is easy, take of your children become a great example no excuses no bullshyt.

if not

then die kill yourself, bunch of folk who need to be dead not breeding

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Morals
Integrity
Discipline

Listen man
You don’t know nothin bout that

Daps
Reppin
St louis
He's a quitter.
UKVu0t8.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That whole playa-pimp culture needs to wither away into nothingness. Championing sleeping around and putting babies everywhere while the kids that result end up suffering from not having a dad in the home or any sort of stability is the unfortunate result.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
This has and always will be the reality of sexual irresponsibility but muthafukka's male and female alike want to have their cake and eat it too.

A lot of you judging the old geezer are responsible for similar shyt right now as we speak so knock it off. :unimpressed: