67 year old Black man tells the one thing in life he regrets (it starts with h and ends in o)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Yall going to laugh but this shyt is a deeper conversation that needs to be had in our community and goes back to slavery when black men were raped by slave owners and made to breed with multiple women in order to have babies to sell… That shyt is literally embedded in our dna.. so when you see images and other shyt promoting black men being degenerates with multiple women and children then about this shyt… Ie: the NBA young boys and futures of the world…

That’s why it’s extremely important that black little boys and young men see that it’s a beautiful thing seeing a complete black family where a black man is treating his wife like the queen she is and his kids see that because it will translate when they get older where they will have that foundation and example….

I know I say this on here and my pops blessing me with jewels early… I’ve said this in another thread he told me don’t wait for no bytch who ain’t ya wife, fiancé or long time girl your ready to marry… focus on ya bread and being the best you can because then you will have quality women to choose from when you have your shyt together and they will know you have your shyt together so they can’t come to you with just a big ass and a smile..

Bless my pops for real :mjcry:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yall going to laugh but this shyt is a deeper conversation that needs to be had in our community and goes back to slavery when black men were raped by slave owners and made to breed with multiple women in order to have babies to sell… That shyt is literally embedded in our dna.. so when you see images and other shyt promoting black men being degenerates with multiple women and children then about this shyt… Ie: the NBA young boys and futures of the world…

That’s why it’s extremely important that black little boys and young men see that it’s a beautiful thing seeing a complete black family where a black man is treating his wife like the queen she is and his kids see that because it will translate when they get older where they will have that foundation and example….

I know I say this on here and my pops blessing me with jewels early… I’ve said this in another thread he told me don’t wait for no bytch who ain’t ya wife, fiancé or long time girl your ready to marry… focus on ya bread and being the best you can because then you will have quality women to choose from when you have your shyt together and they will know you have your shyt together so they can’t come to you with just a big ass and a smile..

Bless my pops for real :mjcry:

Amen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We should get married pay that dowry and be with one African women breh :blessed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mafukkas will laugh at this cause it's a male but bash a female if she was saying the same thing.

Dude a dusty old piece of shyt that made multiple single parent homes.

Because men are invested in fairy tales about men that don't apply to all of us. Sure a rich dude can fukk around then get married and have kids when he's 40. But you not pulling that off if you're working an average job, flabby, or balding. Young chicks don't just drop their thongs for every old dude out here. The more likely scenario is you end up lonely at 40 and before you know it, you're 50 and it's really over. Brehs laugh about women dying alone but at least women are going to be hanging with their girls, going on vacations, etc. Men are out here ALONE alone, with no real life friends and no real connection to family. Eating bad food and working themselves to death. That shyt is sad and the alternative is clear: at some point you gotta leave the hoes alone and settle for a 6/10 type chick. That's what our granddads did. I know you seen pictures of your grandma, admit it she wasn't a dime lol. Go build a family and LIVE.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Grown ass 67 year old man calling himself a "hoe"

Dude is just a deadbeat who didn't wear condoms or take care of his responsibilities

Dude has bigger problems than having sex like normal man in his 20s should
This is the response I expect from dry dikk, fake militant, created your life from watching Reading Rainbow
But he is not the first or last man to feel this way about his life
You obviously don’t talk your elders(even the women) talk like this about their past
Or at bare minimum say no comment
Or you a corny ass white boy parading in digital blackface for other weird cosplaying ass non blacks
I’ve seen your posts and the people that dap you
And it’s the same ones that send my cracker senses tingling