67 year old Black man tells the one thing in life he regrets (it starts with h and ends in o)

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never knock a black man for having a gang of kids. And not only that, he took care of all of them. Meanwhile, Elon Musk doesn't hear any bit of slander behind his new crop of demons he will soon release upon the world.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No discipline. Yes, it feels good to shoot the club up, but god damn, folks are so weak, and NEED to live for the right now. How hard is it to ask a chick to use birth control? That is on him, and him having “regrets”? Not as many as the women that laid with him, I’m sure.
40-50 years ago I highly doubt birth control had the prevalence today, and with black women even moreso. And even today it's still taboo or seen as a hassle and defiance of nature for some women.

Also if he was out there like that, these weren't women in ongoing close relationships to apply standards and protocols with. Just fuçking.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah sir ...
Don't be making hoes look bad.
You're just dumb

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mafukkas will laugh at this cause it's a male but bash a female if she was saying the same thing.

Dude a dusty old piece of shyt that made multiple single parent homes.
I was like bruh what are you even talking about. He just said smashing…

… part 2

I got nine beautiful children…

My bad

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Grown ass 67 year old man calling himself a "hoe"

Dude is just a deadbeat who didn't wear condoms or take care of his responsibilities

Dude has bigger problems than having sex like normal man in his 20s should
He is coming off like a hoe :patrice:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Should’ve strapped up
Had a better pull out game

Yeah staying faithful to one woman would’ve been the better move
But if he let himself be succumb to his vices he should’ve at least strapped up had a better pull out game
:manny:

Now look :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I will never knock a black man for having a gang of kids. And not only that, he took care of all of them. Meanwhile, Elon Musk doesn't hear any bit of slander behind his new crop of demons he will soon release upon the world.
He "says" he took care of them all. How much daddy time you think he was spreading around all those single-mom households?