67 million out-of-towners come to NYC every year..NYC dead without tourist

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Your Mentioned Times Square and Bubba Gump. and in the same breath speaking like you have an idea what is going on in NYC. I can see alot of reason why people wouldnt like NYC but you coming here and describing the same experiences people have who come here from rual Nebraska is silly.

there are so many dope ethnic food spots and you went to Bubba Fkking Gump. that says more about you than New York.

You don't know anything about me or how much I know about NYC.

The problem I'm speaking of is the commercialization of Time Square from what I remember when it was "ethnic" like you said.

NYC cats get emotional about anything and are quick to talk reckless about people they know nothing about or places they can't survive or understand.

To me, that is the epitome of closed minded bama, y'all project onto other people.

I've been all around Manhattan. I know where to go get unique cuisine. I'm just talking about 1 funky ass section of the island.

How about you name some of these amazing establishments in Times Square...
Not some dusty pizza rat infested bodega... I'm talking Los Angeles or New Orleans quality if even possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know anything about me or how much I know about NYC.

The problem I'm speaking of is the commercialization of Time Square from what I remember when it was "ethnic" like you said.

NYC cats get emotional about anything and are quick to talk reckless about people they know nothing about or places they can't survive or understand.

To me, that is the epitome of closed minded bama, y'all project onto other people.

I've been all around Manhattan. I know where to go get unique cuisine. I'm just talking about 1 funky ass section of the island.

How about you name some of these amazing establishments in Times Square...
Not some dusty pizza rat infested bodega... I'm talking Los Angeles or New Orleans quality if even possible.
There are no amazing spots in Times Sq. this is my point.

Like i said, plenty of reason for you to dislike this city. the shyt you mentioned was laughable.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
yes the fukk they do. I personally know people that think coming here and staying on 40 duece and spending several hours a day is the move like its the vegas strip. Most people dont do anything outside of the generic shyt in their own city.

I'm sure plenty of people do that (especially boomers) but I do meet tourists in the more interesting parts or Manhattan and Brooklyn all the time. I think most tourists under the age of 35 do at least go to Brooklyn these days.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
There are no amazing spots in Times Sq. this is my point.

Like i said, plenty of reason for you to dislike this city. the shyt you mentioned was laughable.

Respect. Word.To be honest I wasn't even looking after 10 mins of setting foot in Times Square. We just gave up and chose something. I get your point.

We had a fukkin blast on the Hornblower cruise later on, and visited some friends.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
It’s the same with London, Toronto, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, etc.

World class cities have a multitude greater tourist population than general population.

Most of the cities above would be just fine without the mass tourist population. (Maybe not Rome.)

Supercities tend to have millions of tourists..nikkas aint checking for baltimore
:beli:

Not sure why this is threadworthy :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter fact. Here you go
- BYOBSeafood Astoria Seafood (busy, hectic, excellent seafood)
- cheap drinks Happy Hour at Verlaine
- Quality Mixed drinks, good apps, Fly crowd Las Lap
- tacos/Mariscos Los tacos & Los Mariscos @ chelsea Market
- Soulfood Brunch/dinner Melba's Harlem
- Senagalese Cafe Rux Dix, Brooklyn. OUT STANDING
- Rooftop Drinks
hotel bowery 50 rooftop
- Rooftop Food restoration Hardware
- Fav slice Spicy spring slice @ Prince St Pizza

ive been to hundreds restaurants in the city, these are currently heavy in my rotation @Mechatronic 2.1 The best advise i can give you is stay TF out of midown if your spending your money to eat/drink.