Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That spending..tourist keeping that city alive

Cause we know regular NYC folks to busy coming with the 4k monthly rent

And what makes NYC such a popular tourist destination? Other tourists? :jbhmm:

If it's the tourists keeping it alive, what is it about the City that keeps the tourist coming?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt be mad if they permanently shut off that cesspool of a tourist destination, times square

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Times Square - WOAT

I was there Friday. Dead as fukk. Had a cool breeze, a little rain...so no excuse for people not being out.

Went to bullshyt ass Bubba Gump and paid 78 dollars for a couple drinks and meals.

Street vending/performance game is fukking pathetic. Same naked cowboy, Spanish thots with ass paint.... And nikkas in transformer/marvel costumes.

Went to the piers and had a few drinks on the boat and bounced.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:
I doubt that you even clear $4k in expendable income, what the fuk do you know, Canc00n? You need to be beat upside the head with a can of canada dry multiple times after which, you need to drown and dispose your body in a vat of maple syrup.
Lol :russ: nyc >>> this fools existence

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was there Friday. Dead as fukk. Had a cool breeze, a little rain...so no excuse for people not being out.

Went to bullshyt ass Bubba Gump and paid 78 dollars for a couple drinks and meals.

Street vending/performance game is fukking pathetic. Same naked cowboy, Spanish thots with ass paint.... And nikkas in transformer/marvel costumes.

Lol so you mad that you don’t know the spots to go ? Bubba Gump is a chain of restaurants not some fancy restaurant you Better off going to Dallas bbqs if you want some chain food and drinks. You should of hit up claw daddy’s or the boil

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Are you from NYC? Yes Times Square is Pathetic and overpriced tourist spot. When I hear people go there to eat I immediately ask where?

:ohhh:

Feel bad for the people who have to work there.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Yes, the quintuple-weekly NYC thread on the Coli

:francis:

this shall certainly evolve into a conversation of original content.

naw...malc just in his trollin mood for quick back to back plats......

i'll just throw this one in the nyc hate thread too and wait for him to go quiet again...:mjgrin: