67 million out-of-towners come to NYC every year..NYC dead without tourist

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not from NYC, but business currently has me in the region.

Way past its glory days bro.
Your Mentioned Times Square and Bubba Gump. and in the same breath speaking like you have an idea what is going on in NYC. I can see alot of reason why people wouldnt like NYC but you coming here and describing the same experiences people have who come here from rual Nebraska is silly.

there are so many dope ethnic food spots and you went to Bubba Fkking Gump. that says more about you than New York.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
66million of them come in from NJ/Philly/Delaware/CT/etc for work

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the average tourist even spends much time in Times Square anymore. With the internet, it's easy to find better things to do
yes the fukk they do. I personally know people that think coming here and staying on 40 duece and spending several hours a day is the move like its the vegas strip. Most people dont do anything outside of the generic shyt in their own city.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Moe you really need to get off NYC’s dikk cuz this is like what? The second thread from you talking shyt? shyt’s getting old and stale, find a new hobby on here :unimpressed:
Not including the 4 threads from like 2 weeks ago, where he was lowkey making fun of my accent or the accent of NYC girls, slang or our attitude. What the fuk ever trip he's on for the day.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I will beat you up also nicole

U can get this work if you want

Fred
No you're not- you're not doing shyt except for talk and make up dumb shyt. Because as soon as you touch down, it's a wrap - bodied on sight
Been a lowkey quiet summer too, the guys have been on standby looking for some excitement and a reason to pop out
:banderas:
FailingShadyCaimanlizard-max-1mb.gif