6 Redneck Mississippi Cops Torture 2 Black Caregivers in Home.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"Elward was also sentenced for his role in an assault on a white man that took place weeks before Jenkins and Parker were tortured. For the first time Tuesday, prosecutors identified the victim as Alan Schmidt and read a statement from him detailing what happened to him on Dec. 4, 2022.

During a traffic stop that night, Schmidt said Rankin County deputies accused him of possessing stolen property. They pulled him from the car and beat him. Then, Dedmon forced him to his knees and tried to insert his genitals into Schmidt’s mouth, as Elward watched." :dame:

:wtf:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
"Elward was also sentenced for his role in an assault on a white man that took place weeks before Jenkins and Parker were tortured. For the first time Tuesday, prosecutors identified the victim as Alan Schmidt and read a statement from him detailing what happened to him on Dec. 4, 2022.

During a traffic stop that night, Schmidt said Rankin County deputies accused him of possessing stolen property. They pulled him from the car and beat him. Then, Dedmon forced him to his knees and tried to insert his genitals into Schmidt’s mouth, as Elward watched." :dame:

Tf burn the whole precinct to the ground

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
The south y’all
Right, that’s why I tell nikkas all the time,unless I come across an amazing job offer and I find an amazing home, in an amazing PROGRESSIVE major city…. I could never live in the Deep South.

Sure racism is EVERYWHERE… but shyt hit different down there 👇🏾…too many white folks down there that still think it’s the 1860’s… I’m good off that :smh:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Notice how these p*ssy CACs all look timid with Dad bods. Cowards had to roll in a pack of six in order to pull the BS they were pulling.

Far as I’m concerned, when these types pull this shyt on other CACs it’s karma.

CACs allow abuse when it only affects black people, but fail to understand that eventually the abuse will be turned on them.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
27years in the federal penitentiary for a 53 year old idiot sumbytch. :skip:

That judge is cold. He didn't even pretend he wasn't giving that fool a life sentence. :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: OsO