6 Redneck Mississippi Cops Torture 2 Black Caregivers in Home.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Racism has been out in the open in these hillbilly states.

Tortured because you're taking care of someone in the wrong neighborhood.
Out in the open in all states people just sleep

And It needs to be dealt with for good.

Folk that want that shyt hidden just wants to go back to zzz and be distracted with the bull shyt.

Fck them cacs

Soul
Mind
And Spirit

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Out in the open in all states people just sleep

And It needs to be dealt with for good.

Folk that want that shyt hidden just wants to go back to zzz and be distracted with the bull shyt.

Fck them cacs

Soul
Mind
And Spirit
These same type of characters aren't just White knighting for their race. They're actually demons among their people as well. It's in everyone's best interest to separate from the evil outside and within

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

'Error in judgement:' Mississippi police apologize for detaining 10-year-old
Quantavious Eason says he started crying and shaking after hearing a police lieutenant say he'd have to go to jail for public urination
Saleen Martin
USA TODAY
Mississippi police who detained a 10-year-old boy for public urination are apologizing for the incident and calling it an "error in judgement."

The boy’s mother, Latonya Eason, tells WHBQ-TV that she was at an attorney's office in Senatobia, just south of Memphis, when a police officer came in and told her that he caught her son urinating behind her car outside.
Eason said she asked her son Quantavious why he would to that, and he responded by saying that his sister told him there wasn't a bathroom inside. She told him that he knows better and should have asked her if there was a bathroom.

That's when the officer told her: "Since you handled it like a mom, then he can just get back in the car," she told the station, adding that the officer said he was going to give Quantavious a court referral.

Eason thought the matter was resolved but then more police officers pulled up, and things took a turn for the worse.
When more police arrived, Eason said a lieutenant told the family that the boy had to go to jail for urinating in public.

"I'm just speechless right now. Why would you arrest a 10-year-old kid?" she told the station. “For one officer to tell my baby to get back in the car, it was OK — and to have the other pull up and take him to jail. Like, no."
Breh, I’m sure you’re getting tired of being tagged but :francis: @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I’m grateful they survived. They need to open all the cases these mfs have been involved in.

When the Department of Justice doesn’t seem to want to get involved in overhauling the police force in this country, we’re in trouble. None of these presidents are brave enough to even express bringing these departments to heel either.

Couldn’t have a white friend at this point bc I’d be mugging them every other day for all the fukkshyt yts do.

mike-tyson-stare.gif