6 Redneck Mississippi Cops Torture 2 Black Caregivers in Home.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Need to see what the sentencing is. Don't care if they plead guilty they better get the maximum.

Does anyone know if they were charged with hate crimes?
No they weren't I don't know why they weren't but at the same time I do know why they weren't charged with that.

What I think we as a people on this board and in the country should focus on is getting the person who called the police on them charged. It has been reported that the reason they even knew about this house is because a neighbor called and complained that "some black men were staying in a house with a white woman", and we also know from the testimony of the victims that during the torture the deputies repeatedly accused them of "sleeping with white women".

We need to push for that neighbor to be charged with something because the thought of police dignifying a call like this by responding to it is highly egregious

@Mowgli change the thread title breh, it was SIX deputies not three

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

'Error in judgement:' Mississippi police apologize for detaining 10-year-old
Quantavious Eason says he started crying and shaking after hearing a police lieutenant say he'd have to go to jail for public urination
Saleen Martin
USA TODAY
Mississippi police who detained a 10-year-old boy for public urination are apologizing for the incident and calling it an "error in judgement."

The boy’s mother, Latonya Eason, tells WHBQ-TV that she was at an attorney's office in Senatobia, just south of Memphis, when a police officer came in and told her that he caught her son urinating behind her car outside.
Eason said she asked her son Quantavious why he would to that, and he responded by saying that his sister told him there wasn't a bathroom inside. She told him that he knows better and should have asked her if there was a bathroom.

That's when the officer told her: "Since you handled it like a mom, then he can just get back in the car," she told the station, adding that the officer said he was going to give Quantavious a court referral.

Eason thought the matter was resolved but then more police officers pulled up, and things took a turn for the worse.
When more police arrived, Eason said a lieutenant told the family that the boy had to go to jail for urinating in public.

"I'm just speechless right now. Why would you arrest a 10-year-old kid?" she told the station. “For one officer to tell my baby to get back in the car, it was OK — and to have the other pull up and take him to jail. Like, no."