6 Men's Tag Match, Cody And Brock In The Same Arena, The Man And Trish "Sign Da Contract"...WWE Monday Night Raw May 22, 2023 USA 8/7

Who Will Be K.O. and Sami Mystery Partner?

• Dexter Lumis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JD McDonough

• Odyssey Jones

• Riddikk Moss

• Other...Name Em

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
LET's GO!
200.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Would you cheer Charlotte over her? lol

Everything she was saying made sense. It would be like now if somebody came out and cut a promo on Roman for getting a super push that they would never get just because he blowing Vince. Fair is fair and Roman/Charlotte were never treated the same as 99% of other superstars. Before that Becky was in the same boat as Sasha. She just happened to catch lightning in a bottle with the Nose fracture & Bleeding in that match/Rhonda coming in/etc.
Yea I feel you breh and I stand corrected :ehh:

But far as Rome, that’s a lil different because even as a heel he is over as fukk. Rome was prolly at one point more hated than Charlotte but the right character change made him one of the GOAT characters and champions. I honestly think at this point Rome would be over if he turned back face :ehh:

There’s is absolutely nothing that can make Charlotte likeable :hhh:

Might be my own personal bias saying this but I think it’s because of how they buried Sasha to get Charlotte over when Sasha was clearly her superior in every way. Between that and her dominating every title scene despite not even being top 5 women of any era she was in.

WWE wanted to create their own Flair so bad they held their women division back and did nothing but create possibly the most un over character and champion of all time :hhh:

Like how everyone wanted Becky vs Ronda one on one at Mania but they threw Charlotte in just for her to be in the first women WM main event :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea I feel you breh and I stand corrected :ehh:

But far as Rome, that’s a lil different because even as a heel he is over as fukk. Rome was prolly at one point more hated than Charlotte but the right character change made him one of the GOAT characters and champions. I honestly think at this point Rome would be over if he turned back face :ehh:

There’s is absolutely nothing that can make Charlotte likeable :hhh:

Might be my own personal bias saying this but I think it’s because of how they buried Sasha to get Charlotte over when Sasha was clearly her superior in every way. Between that and her dominating every title scene despite not even being top 5 women of any era she was in.

WWE wanted to create their own Flair so bad they held their women division back and did nothing but create possibly the most un over character and champion of all time :hhh:
lol Roman has been "face" for like 80% of this run. He just hasn't been a pandering ass faggit like before.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They taped that shyt already? We watching live now right?
Yeah then they fly out to Saudi after Raw. They had to tape SD this week last Friday because they can't get an arena in Saudi I believe for SD. Plus the time difference, with London for MITB, it won't be so bad since it's about 5 hrs and that tape delay won't be as bad.