6 Men's Tag Match, Cody And Brock In The Same Arena, The Man And Trish "Sign Da Contract"...WWE Monday Night Raw May 22, 2023 USA 8/7

Who Will Be K.O. and Sami Mystery Partner?

• Dexter Lumis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JD McDonough

• Odyssey Jones

• Riddikk Moss

• Other...Name Em

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
full
Video package for Raw, I missed it.

:whoa:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I legit don’t remember this :dwillhuh:

She turned heel but since she couldn’t get the crowd to hate her it only lasted a few days? :dwillhuh:
Yeah because no one wanted to cheer for Chuck. That's why it failed. The crowd cheered Becky attacking Chuck at the end of that match that was supposed to turn her heel.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I legit don’t remember this :dwillhuh:

She turned heel but since she couldn’t get the crowd to hate her it only lasted a few days? :dwillhuh:
Would you cheer Charlotte over her? lol

Everything she was saying made sense. It would be like now if somebody came out and cut a promo on Roman for getting a super push that they would never get just because he blowing Vince. Fair is fair and Roman/Charlotte were never treated the same as 99% of other superstars. Before that Becky was in the same boat as Sasha. She just happened to catch lightning in a bottle with the Nose fracture & Bleeding in that match/Rhonda coming in/etc.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Seth might be the only guy to compete for a newly made title 3 times.

NXT, Universal, and new WHC.
I dunno breh this whole tournament seem like it was designed to give the title to Seth but I wouldn’t be shocked if AJ win it first then drop it to Seth at SS