6 Men's Tag Match, Cody And Brock In The Same Arena, The Man And Trish "Sign Da Contract"...WWE Monday Night Raw May 22, 2023 USA 8/7

Who Will Be K.O. and Sami Mystery Partner?

• Dexter Lumis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JD McDonough

• Odyssey Jones

• Riddikk Moss

• Other...Name Em

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
lol Roman has been "face" for like 80% of this run. He just hasn't been a pandering ass faggit like before.
How you figga? :gucci:

He feuds with nuffin but faces

Only exception was Seth at RR 22

That’s actually the only time I remember a heel vs heel world title match ever :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

That’s actually the only time I remember a heel vs heel world title match ever :dwillhuh:
Roman is a cool heel, Cool heel may as well be a babyface if you not going out of your way to get heat/booed. There's only been a handful of times I can count him actively trying to get booed or the babyface he's feuding with actually getting the crowd support over him. Sami, Cody, Drew in his homecountry, & Jey off the top of my head.

But think about it, 95% of the time the mofo asks to be acknowledged it results in cheers and ovation. Heels don't get that kind of love.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Roman is a cool heel, Cool heel may as well be a babyface if you not going out of your way to get heat/booed. There's only been a handful of times I can count him actively trying to get booed or the babyface he's feuding with actually getting the crowd support over him. Sami, Cody, Drew in his homecountry, & Jey off the top of my head.

But think about it, 95% of the time the mofo asks to be acknowledged it results in cheers and ovation. Heels don't get that kind of love.

He at least got tons and tons of heat from the Sami feud and also Cody.. those two feuds were most vital to his run this year.

I'm thinking they really need to progress this whole Bloodline story forward though.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Yeah just because you get some cheers or boos it doesn't mean your character is a heel or baby face. It's all about how your character acts. Look at Cena, dude would get booed all the time but he wasn't a heel. It's why they had to call him "polarizing."