6 Easy Summer Outfits for Black Men

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
It ain’t what you wear, more so it’s how you wear it but them “outfits” is boof as hell, OP ain’t got no sauce

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m more into slicker apparel.. sucks when it’s hot.

Honestly for the summer I stick to shmedium shirts, shorts and any kind of nice shoe.

TntBdx

Pro
Daps
Thats them nice guy looks i rather go for something that screams "i aint shyt but i am fly tho"

:mjgrin:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
When I saw this thread it made me think of that shyt Eldridge Cleaver tried to sell to black men in the 70s--pants with a protruding fake dikk.

Black men should wear whatever the fukk we want to wear. Black people in general are blessed with natural style, we can make a variety of shyt work for us.

invalid

Banned
Daps
“preppy looks for black men”

It’s not even preppy to be honest. :yeshrug:

Lots of preppy faux pas in that post.

The prep aesthetic doesn’t wear;

1) Black except for funerals
2) Cargo Shorts
3) Board Shorts
4) Jean Shorts
5) Derby’s in Summer
6) Panama hats except at certain events

I don’t get the impression that the OP is aware of style trends.

I feel like he just randomly picked a few looks off of google or Instagram that give off a “summer” vibe without actually taking into considerations current trends.

If he’s trying to brand himself as a fashion curator he still needs a little bit more refining to do.

And, as the case with this thread, he needs to know his audience.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
You gotta have a diverse dress game.. My upsacle game is on point - and I collect on alot of Alpha Females. But to some women this look is soft - and it lessens your options. So If your in shape - show it off. Get a fitted addias top, pair of quality jean shorts, and a casual walking sneaker- like addias ultra boost. Sumn like that. You won't lose. But if your not in shape - you need to work on that.