Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bape sweats or shorts
supreme tee
ultraboost or yeezys

:win:
#hypebeastganggang
source.gif

Daps
First fit is cool, if a little preppy, though I leave the top button unfastened. The other fits aren't my style at all. But I'm usually a white or black tee, basic shorts, nice watch and Common Projects shoes guy in the summer.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Sag harbor baby. We in here.

lol....not even Sag Harbor.

Just trying to help your style game, like and share if interested

+ and - feedback both welcome

I appreciate the blogpost. I'm not going to lie, I'm a very preppy dresser...always have been. Every now and then, depending on the situation, I'll switch it up to a more urban professional look, but that is not my day to day.

There are a couple of my own style "don'ts" though that I noticed in your blogpost. Obviously style is subjective but here are a few things that I noticed.

First Pic: Nix the long board shorts. The trend with shorts nowadays have been shorter shorts to show off quads and muscular legs. :dame: However, I do like the wayfarer shades, which are always classic and never goes out of style and the plain white shirt. Light bright shirts are always best for summer.

Chubbies_short_shorts_for_men.jpg

Second Pic:
Jean shorts are a "no". Never wear jean shorts. Not a fan of the hat and the shades look cheap but that's all personal taste. The blue shirt is good but I think it could do for a little alteration and can be taken in on the sides.

Third Pic: No jean shorts. Also not a fan of what looks to be a black wing tip derby blucher for the summer. Summer should stick to loafers, whether bit, penny or tassel. Sockless Bass Weejuns are a good summer shoe.

Fourth Pic: No cargo shorts. Ever. The lime green shirt is a bit elementary. Probably go for more pastel colors.

Fifth Pic: The best look out of them all. But not a fan of the black shirt. I typically never wear black in the summer. Black absorbs heat and isn't really a summer color. I would switch out the black shirt with a light blue chambray shirt. Other than that, it's a nice look. Shades and belt are on point. I probably would have went with a brown leather band for the watch to match with the belt and shades but not a biggie since it pairs with the shirt. But again, switch out the black for something along these lines.

01bc688921235d79de3bbcf8eb753dba.jpg

Sixth Pic: Eh... the look looks a bit contrived. I like a few of the individuals pieces - I like the navy blazer, the nautical striped shirt. The light blue shorts don't look like chinos which is what you should wear with a navy blazer and don't care for the red boat shoes. It's also too much going on. Not a fan of the panama hat but to each his own.

As far as your essentials, I like the shades, like the boat shoes, but again, not a fan of the panama hat.

Last edited: