6 Easy Summer Outfits for Black Men

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This was pretty much my high school uniform 99-2001

summer_outfits__4.jpg

His shorts will get to the top of his knees at least.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't like this fashion for me friends. The garments are to tight like Kendrick Lamar beats friend. I can''t go around showing off my physique like this friend. As a married man and indicidual with size and strength(no humble brag friends) these types of garments would land me in the dog house with Mrs somebody due to the demonic proclivities women in la county have for a strong physique friend.

Think I'll stick to the large polos and cargo shorts that don't look like they shrunk in the wash friend.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:heh: op trynna get nikkaz roasted and robbed

I mean its all about steez...I dress like a weirdo often (if this is what ya'll consider weirdo dress)...and I be in the trenches often. I remember one time I'm out here in a polo button down sleves rolled up, round frame turtleshell shades, some above the knee shorts pastel blue, brown brouges no socks....and took my ass to Eastside Detroit for an event....

I went to the store and all that shyt....nikkas was lookin sideways at me and all that shyt...but guess what....

I
DO
NOT
GIVE
A
fukk

Let this thread cook.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Bro this is horrible horrible horrible fashion advice, change it to “preppy looks for black men” or some shyt and you’ll get a pass.

And don’t tell me y’all nikkas still wearing cargo shorts :mjlol: come on brehs