[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
There’s always “there’s too many matches!” Replies and most of the time the shows run smoothly and don’t drag. There’s even bathroom break matches (aka Jericho ones) thrown in if you need a break.

they been doing this for years now too :mjlol: you'd think they'd be used to the long ass run times by now

shyt silly in an era where you could easily find a link afterwards and skip thru shyt :manny:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Alex Windsor revealed herself as head of a super stable of British female heels last night at RevPro... gave Hollyhood Haley J a beatdown after she got a win. :pachaha:

Wonder if they muscle their way onto AEW TV in the run up to All In :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
10 mins until the most important 6 man tag in preshow history :blessed:

jayson-tatum-we-did-it.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
is this their biggest card? seems like with it being FD and more talent to work with, would explain why they have more matches than usual. I do like the doing more FD type stuff outside of the ppv. A few of the matches could've been on collision like that 4 way tag match. but i think that works best if collision was live and not taped a few days before. even with a shorter card it still likely would've gotten a late ending cuz TK likes giving the ppv matches a decent length of time.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
is this their biggest card? seems like with it being FD and more talent to work with, would explain why they have more matches than usual. I do like the doing more FD type stuff outside of the ppv. A few of the matches could've been on collision like that 4 way tag match. but i think that works best if collision was live and not taped a few days before. even with a shorter card it still likely would've gotten a late ending cuz TK likes giving the ppv matches a decent length of time.
No last year had 14 matches also