[6/28/23] AEW Dynamite from Hamilton, Ontario: Forbidden Door Fallout and the Road to Wembley begins

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I used Sting in Fight Forever and beat Mox's ass in a barbed wire death match :wow: @puppetmaster

dj-khaled-you-smart.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okada is very good, but he get's a lot of extra credit just because he's Japanese.
To let the internet tell it, anybody from All Japan, New Japan, or Pro Wrestling NOAH are the second coming of Antonio Anoki.

This is all bullshyt. He's a special talent. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Okada....people told me he was special :francis:
I remember the first time I saw Okada. I wanted to hate, didn't think he was anywhere near the hype. But, he won me over. I don't even think it was that great of a match, but I could understand why people were so high on him. Then I just saw better matches from him after that.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
A lot of this on TK, but man MJF gotta take some heat for this run. He's been doing trash shyt post Punk for like a year now. He'll have a couple of good promos and then he will just autopilot as they do basically the same thing every single feud.

I'm guessing Cole is next, but I'm not confident in him as top Champ either.
MidJF is a one trick pony when it comes to promos.
:manny: