[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is a co-promoted event. So one would think that if Omega vs. Ospreay happened on Wrestle Kingdom that Tony was promised to have the rematch on an AEW PPV.
You are not entirely wrong but AEW/TK got his wrestler to win the title and defend it on their TV so it's not like AEW hasn't gotten "their" part of the deal already.

The participants in the n°1 contendership point to Ospray getting the shot, and that Is the biggest match possible for a Canada show, but New Japan has already given Tony enough as payback for letting Kenny work WK so I'm not sure a rematch was part of the deal they cut in 2022.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You are not entirely wrong but AEW/TK got his wrestler to win the title and defend it on their TV so it's not like AEW hasn't gotten "their" part of the deal already.

The participants in the n°1 contendership point to Ospray getting the shot, and that Is the biggest match possible for a Canada show, but New Japan has already given Tony enough as payback for letting Kenny work WK so I'm not sure a rematch was part of the deal they cut in 2022.

Guessing that the rematch with Ospreay winning would add to the story of Ospreay overcoming Omega's shadow.

Also, looks like we're getting a BC Civil War match at Forbidden Door

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

As a reminder, AAA puts their foot down on talent not appearing at Forbidden Door due to NJPW & CMLL being partners. So no Fenix, Penta, Andrade, Bandido, Vikingo, etc.

:francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Callis talking about starting a "new family" and naming Okada + The Elite.

Kenny saying (off air) he knew "a couple of friends" outside of AEW.

I wonder if they run Takeshyta & Ospreay vs Omega & Okada as the FD main event and continue to delay Ibushi's appearence :patrice:

They could run Page/Bucks vs Mox/Claudio/Yuta to keep that feud going in the meantime.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

I wonder if they run Takeshyta & Ospreay vs Omega & Okada as the FD main event and continue to delay Ibushi's appearence :patrice:

They could run Page/Bucks vs Mox/Claudio/Yuta to keep that feud going in the meantime.
Omega defending the IWGP US belt at Forbidden Door

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

They might be running Okada/Mox for Forbidden Door.