[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Omega vs Ospray or Omega vs Okada
MJF vs... I have no idea who they could pair him up with, Shingo? Naito?
Sasha vs Giulia, or Sasha vs Saya, or Sasha vs Starlight Kid (safest bet as they can have a clean finish)
Danielson vs ZSJ or Danielson vs Okada
Naito & Rush vs Claudio & Mox

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m honestly hoping with FD not being in Chicago this year, that Khan elects to actually move All Out weekend (the PPV plus all the tv prior to) to the actual city, and leave bumfukk ass Hoffman Estates behind once and for all

They actually might move it out of Chicago completely.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Omega vs Ospray or Omega vs Okada
MJF vs... I have no idea who they could pair him up with, Shingo? Naito?
Sasha vs Giulia, or Sasha vs Saya, or Sasha vs Starlight Kid (safest bet as they can have a clean finish)
Danielson vs ZSJ or Danielson vs Okada
Naito & Rush vs Claudio & Mox
Rush can’t be on an NJPW show

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Well Fightful says they might run All Out at the United Center but Hoffman Estates/NOW Arena is still a possibility
Only reason Khan even has with keeping NOW Arena is because it’s probably cheaper for him in several ways.

Man other than that, give this event and big of a feel as it deserves. Move that shyt to UC…Chicago doesn’t even have an AEW event announced for the year yet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Well Fightful says they might run All Out at the United Center but Hoffman Estates/NOW Arena is still a possibility

That arena sucks in the middle of nowhere. I went to All In and all the rideshares were taxing that night. Ended up going next door to some cool arcade looking spot to kill some time until the prices went down. Of course I can see why they do it there cuz its prolly cheaper. they did the Punk return at the united center and i think some other events. i think there's another arena down by soldier field area or somewhere around there that held an event once. something called wintrust arena but not sure what the capacity between that one and NOW is. smaller than UC of course.

They need to move the PPVs around and spread the wealth.

i was considering going to FD but based on the conversion rate, it looked to be at least $800 USD for tickets. but yeah definitely need to spread the wealth. i been to chicago for both events i just mentioned and tho its a cool city, it be good to get to go elsewhere or have one locally. especially with a limited number of events unlike WWE. I know London was discussed as a location. Maybe for Full gear they'll get one or just a special dynamite and rampage. WWE been ramping up the international events with London, PR and I think Saudi Arabia for king of the ring. AEW hopefully gonna diversify more as well.