[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If NJPW get jobbed out again :francis:

I'm not really sure what New Japan is getting out of this relationship.

They lose every major match, AEW barely give up any major talent for Japan shows (just Kingston in the G1 :unimpressed:), and it's not like it's helping them grow their business in the states.

If anything Sasha moved a lot more numbers than anything the AEW relationship gave them

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Dynamite, I think TK has my money. After actually following NJPW over the last year, I’m actually hyped to see a show for the matches alone, even though I’m a storyline guy and the only storyline is Omega Vs Osprey title rematch. After how mid DON was, I’ll probably fire up the vpn and order through fite

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man, I’m not the biggest fan of Sanada’s run. I think it’s the wrong time

But they had that man on that video looking like a star…and they gave him…Jungle Boy

Lord have mercy on us all

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They lose every major match, AEW barely give up any major talent for Japan shows (just Kingston in the G1 :unimpressed:), and it's not like it's helping them grow their business in the states.

WK this year coincided with their debut in Seattle, so Danielson was unavailable to go. The Bucks said they were asked to be a part of the event but they had prior vacation plans. Maybe with it being on a Thursday next year that could help with travel, but I guess it remains to be seen what storylines are taking place at that time that would allow people to go to WK for the event.

The issue with AEW sending people over for the G1 is it's a month long, which would keep people off TV until right before All In.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
so does MJF not main event another PPV as World Champ :huhldup:

because surely Bryan/Okada has to close

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

If anything Sasha moved a lot more numbers than anything the AEW relationship gave them

Let’s see

NJPW winners will probably be
Sanada
Okada
Ospreay

AEW winners
MJF

I’m sure I’m missing some other matches

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

It's Tony Khan's biggest accomplishment as a promoter to be honest. He continues to reap the biggest benefits out of the relationship while New Japan continues to wait for their turn :heh: Okada getting the W over Dragon is gonna be their biggest win since AEW started and it's not even going to be in Japan :dead:

so does MJF not main event another PPV as World Champ :huhldup:

because surely Bryan/Okada has to close
If they run back Omega/Ospreay at All In, I would assume Bryan/Okada closes.
Considering it's in Canada I assume Omega closes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think Ospreay and Okaka are both winning but if they do both win, what more can you ask for from the King of Sports? That's literally them going over in the double main event.

So what if Tanahashi has to eat an L to MJF. It probably won't be a clean L and Tana is moving into the next phase of his career anyway.