[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Great weekend

Can’t believe I have to go from that to Vince rewrites on this lovely Monday

:francis:

Going from collision and forbidden door to recent RAW’s is like hbo going from succession Sundays to the idol

If you don't enjoy it. you could just not watch :leon:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you don't enjoy it. you could just not watch :leon:
I’m gonna watch in hopes of Vince keeping his hand off of it tonight (pause) because *gasp* I like WWE

:comeon:

That “turn the channel” bullshyt is so unserious lol. I can absolutely enjoy WWE while admitting this recent string of Vince rewritten shows haven’t been the strongest.

Truth be told, I liked last weeks raw. Smackdown tho was.. man

But anyway, I wasn’t tryna offend nikkas. I just wanted to get my Idol joke off. My bad!

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
seeing DB get over in the tag team w/Kane then as a solo star in real time was :wow:

shyt was incredible. It’s the reason I even started following WWE again after a 4 year bid. Dude was in there promo’ing with the rock and having classic 6 man tag matches with the shield. I couldn’t believe my eyes

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I’m gonna watch in hopes of Vince keeping his hand off of it tonight (pause) because *gasp* I like WWE

:comeon:

That “turn the channel” bullshyt is so unserious lol. I can absolutely enjoy WWE while admitting this recent string of Vince rewritten shows haven’t been the strongest.

Truth be told, I liked last weeks raw. Smackdown tho was.. man

But anyway, I wasn’t tryna offend nikkas. I just wanted to get my Idol joke off. My bad!

No-one's offended. :ld:

I quit watching in '16 because I was tired of Vince's general fukkery and I've watched two 'E matches since then. :manny:

I guess I assumed people generally get tired of it and tune out, but I say that as someone who has not watched wrestling for years at a time in the past

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No-one's offended. :ld:

I quit watching in '16 because I was tired of Vince's general fukkery and I've watched two 'E matches since then. :manny:

I guess I assumed people generally get tired of it and tune out, but I say that as someone who has not watched wrestling for years at a time in the past

I feel you. I stopped around 09 but hopped back in. I like all this shyt enough to keep up with it weekly. Obviously a lot of the output is hit or miss, but nothing is offensively bad to the point where I wanna completely walk away from the shyt.

We might clown it and throw complaints here and there, but that’s just the nature of being a fan lol

I def shouldn’t have shaded the E in an AEW thread tho, it looks a lil stanny when really I just wanted to get a joke off lol

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Great show only a few matches felt flat to me. It’s still wack that AEW and NJPW are two different people smh.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I feel you. I stopped around 09 but hopped back in. I like all this shyt enough to keep up with it weekly. Obviously a lot of the output is hit or miss, but nothing is offensively bad to the point where I wanna completely walk away from the shyt.

We might clown it and throw complaints here and there, but that’s just the nature of being a fan lol

I def shouldn’t have shaded the E in an AEW thread tho, it looks a lil stanny when really I just wanted to get a joke off lol

Too late - Roman dispatched Solo to whoop your ass on GP. :ufdup:

Shouldn't have been on The Coli talking shyt :birdman:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

lets-get-this-bread.gif