[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Final fukkin Countdown. :wow:
arrested-development.gif

:blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s unfortunate AD got injured. The match ended without a proper build. I wonder if AD doing those stupid convulsions made him not focus much on the moment; he looked limp as he was taking the elbow.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s unfortunate AD got injured. The match ended without a proper build. I wonder if AD doing those stupid convulsions made him not focus much on the moment; he looked limp as he was taking the elbow.
The first elbow broke his arm. The convulsion spot was almost certainly improvised to inform everyone what was going on and to give Okada the heads up about what to do next.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The first elbow broke his arm. The convulsion spot was almost certainly improvised to inform everyone what was going on and to give Okada the heads up about what to do next.

wasn’t there only 1 elbow drop off the top rope? Dragon started doing the convulsions after the tombstone spot. He was teasing it, then got hit with the elbow, and started to convulse more.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
wasn’t there only 1 elbow drop off the top rope? Dragon started doing the convulsions after the tombstone spot. He was teasing it, then got hit with the elbow, and started to convulse more.
I mean, there's 1 that hits but 2 attempts by Okada. Knowing what happened and what Dragon said in the presser, it seemed pretty clear the spot with the doctor coming in was a way to stall and get everyone on the same page leading to the finish. I think that's why all of a sudden Okada basically kicks the doc out and just goes into the next sequence, he already knows what's up and what they need to do. Danielson said they had to change how the went to the end, even the Yes chants thing was something that came out in the fly as he said he needed something to get the crowd going and he knew that Yes thing was gonna work.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I mean, there's 1 that hits but 2 attempts by Okada. Knowing what happened and what Dragon said in the presser, it seemed pretty clear the spot with the doctor coming in was a way to stall and get everyone on the same page leading to the finish. I think that's why all of a sudden Okada basically kicks the doc out and just goes into the next sequence, he already knows what's up and what they need to do. Danielson said they had to change how the went to the end, even the Yes chants thing was something that came out in the fly as he said he needed something to get the crowd going and he knew that Yes thing was gonna work.
He didn’t start to “sell” the forearm until after Okada hit the elbow. And you can see the impact on his forearm. I’m just saying I wonder if Dragon wasn’t prepared enough for the move; of course it’s more than likely a freak accident.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He didn’t start to “sell” the forearm until after Okada hit the elbow. And you can see the impact on his forearm. I’m just saying I wonder if Dragon wasn’t prepared enough for the move; of course it’s more than likely a freak accident.
I guess I've been bad at explaining it, but yes, Okada broke his arm with that elbow. Danielson said he didn't protect himself well enough and labeled it a freak accident.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wrestled with a complete break, guy is a mad man
She says it's worse than they though but I wonder if the timetable changes. I remember getting a similar fracture (not THAT bad though) and was out 5-6 weeks. One thing Tony Khan does well is not letting people come back too early. Any other promoter would've been :hubie: and let Danielson work All In no matter what. "You say you can do it with a cast and just using 1 arm?, sure thing Bryan :myman:" :dead:

Last edited: