[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
But seriously... what year was it that Bryan and Punk were running WWE.. it was like 2013 maybe.. I think Khan needs to run with them.

Danielson is 42 and has battled injury after injury since signing, Sourpuss Punk is 44, incited a near company crippling brawl, and now has to have the company keep them and the founding fathers of the company (when their contracts about to be up) separate.

At some point, you have to move past them.

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps

This is why I always laugh when someone mentions The Elite ever leaving AEW :mjlol:

They managed to get their wives employed in jobs they're not qualified to do. Brandon Cutler gets paid to carry the Young Bucks bags and film them for their youtube vlog. I still have no idea what Michael Nakazawa does but he has a job just for being friends with Omega. Them boys got it made.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

That was great.. the ten-man tag was really good. Probably the 3rd best match of the night.

Legit, that's the first time I have ever seen a young wrestler sonned a older one.

No doubt Takeshyta is something special, and in AEW, you don't know have to know English to get over.

Would it be nice, sure, but TK is him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is why I always laugh when someone mentions The Elite ever leaving AEW :mjlol:

They managed to get their wives employed in jobs they're not qualified to do. Brandon Cutler gets paid to carry the Young Bucks bags and film them for their youtube vlog. I still have no idea what Michael Nakazawa does but he has a job just for being friends with Omega. Them boys got it made.
I bet Colt Cabana got PW Tees to give AEW like a 50% cut on the revenue from shipping so they can make more money per purchase off people buying from there than buying at shows. So AEW just phones it in on venue merch sales.

Because ain’t no way it costs anywhere close to $6 to ship a fukking t-shirt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Nakazawa has an office job. Think he handles Japanese subtitles for AEW shows.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just got through watching the show... great card from beginning to end.
ice-t-happy.gif