[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We talked about this... I thought King of Sports had a good chance for 2-0 but Tony Khan cooked something up here :wow:

I think Bryan's dream other than the G1 is probably to wrestle a big match at the Tokyo Dome so I will guess that Okada gets his win back lol.

Ospreay vs. Omega III SHOULD happen and it should happen at ALL IN.
King of Sports still owed, it looked like they were back to their old ways but the 21st century GOAT had other plans :wow:

If NOAH answers New Japan's next call they better understand what time it is :mjlol: :ufdup:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
1. Bryan
2. Punk
3. Omega

Time to stop fukking around Tony Khan. Those are your main eventers.
It’s always been the clear that they were the top guys. Punk is Mr glass and Bryan wants to be Mr selfless so Kenny is the only o e that had a long reign.

I don’t have a problem with MJF being there to take pins and give them someone to fight. But other than him fukk them pillars. They ain’t it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So people can bytch about how none of the homegrown talent are being pushed ala TNA? You're damned if you do (letting established wrestlers have a stranglehold on the main event), damned if you don't (pushing "homegrown" talent that the audience needs to come around to).

Omega is "homegrown" breh. I mean the company is called "All Elite" lol. Sure, you can push MJF and Starks and Hobbs etc. but you cannot have Punk and Bryan floundering around doing weird shyt like they were at one time.

I'm out on Jungle Boy and Sammy G. I couldn't care less about those two. It is what it is.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Omega is "homegrown" breh. I mean the company is called "All Elite" lol. Sure, you can push MJF and Starks and Hobbs etc. but you cannot have Punk and Bryan floundering around doing weird shyt like they were at one time.

I'm out on Jungle Boy and Sammy G. I couldn't care less about those two. It is what it is.

Omega is as homegrown as a broken down Sabonis coming to the NBA after 14 years pro. I agree that they should do more to justify their salaries though. However, Jungle Boy is on the cusp of greatness :banderas: