[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Getting Dragon to accept the W and New Japan to accept their "Inoki" losing was not something I would've ever imagined. Under no scenario I saw Danielson winning. New Japan going 2-0 on the two main matches was much more of a possibility in my mind.

Like I said a few weeks back, if Dragon won I can see him challenging for and winning the IWGP title at Wembley to set up Okada getting his W back at Wrestle Kingdom (or whoever else New Japan chooses to get the big rub).

This would actually be pretty damn cool, everyone wins in this scenario :obama:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
2 of the last 3. Unless you saying that Sting match was great :picard:
no. We just all agreed to enter a collective fugue state during that match where it didn't exist to us and we aren't going to speak of it anymore now that time has thankfully passed its existence by.
Catch up.

Sting/Jericho has still never happened, and never should. Quietly retire them both from all future interactions together and just never bring up how bad this was.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Was a bit surprised at the lack of surprises. Really the only one was Okada tapping. I guess you could say Jungle Boy turning but we knew that was coming eventually.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15ec1b5a01f1ce99115784532437.gif

Okada putting the Scooby Dooby Doo crossbody byke in the repertoire. :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh, I REALLY wanted this game to be good.

The roster was :ohlawd: ,
But there were so many bugs, Breh. :mjcry:

Breh I remember copping the first one and being pissed as all hell. Then the second one dropped and I wanted to murk the Gamestop rep who didn't warn me that the game was going to be turds.

No way wrestlers move like taped up chopsticks :scust:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Gotta really appreciate Okada doing business when coming overseas. He's a phenomenal pro and always about building not for himself.
Match could have used another 10 minutes but they had to end the show before midnight.

Should have cut some time from that 6-man tag clusterfukk.
Every single match on the card went past 10 minutes. Which is absurd. An hour could of easily been cut from the show.

Plus, we had a cancelled match. Thank you Jesus Christ.