[6.25.23] AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door II - Bryan vs Okada, Omega vs Ospreay II [Full Card Announced]

Who Wins between Okada vs. Bryan & Omega vs. Ospreay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Maaaan I really hope Punk is at the media scrum. Im guessing Ospreay & Danielson will be for sure.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
1. Bryan
2. Punk
3. Omega

Time to stop fukking around Tony Khan. Those are your main eventers.

So people can bytch about how none of the homegrown talent are being pushed ala TNA? You're damned if you do (letting established wrestlers have a stranglehold on the main event), damned if you don't (pushing "homegrown" talent that the audience needs to come around to).

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Women’s title match - 7/10
international title match - 8/10
Sting trios match - 6/10
Punk match - 7.5/10
Elite vs. BCC 10-man match - 8.5/10
IWGP title match - 6/10
AEW title match - 3/10
Danielson/Okada match - 10/10
IWGP US title match - 10/10. If I wanted to break the scale like Meltzer did with his stars I’d give it a 12 but that’s just stupid

Overall - 9/10

Next year NJPW needs to start sending more prime age talent, and AEW needs to keep Jericho and Sting away too. These geriatrics drag things down, especially when they are as worn down as Tanahashi is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Getting Dragon to accept the W and New Japan to accept their "Inoki" losing was not something I would've ever imagined. Under no scenario I saw Danielson winning. New Japan going 2-0 on the two main matches was much more of a possibility in my mind.

Like I said a few weeks back, if Dragon won I can see him challenging for and winning the IWGP title at Wembley to set up Okada getting his W back at Wrestle Kingdom (or whoever else New Japan chooses to get the big rub).

We talked about this... I thought King of Sports had a good chance for 2-0 but Tony Khan cooked something up here :wow:

I think Bryan's dream other than the G1 is probably to wrestle a big match at the Tokyo Dome so I will guess that Okada gets his win back lol.

Ospreay vs. Omega III SHOULD happen and it should happen at ALL IN.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Kenny Omega vs. Will Ospreay (IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship)
  • Sanada vs. "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry (IWGP World Heavyweight Championship)
  • Sting, Darby Allin and Naito vs. Chris Jericho, Minoru Suzuki and Sammy Guevara
  • Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli, Wheeler Yuta, Konosuke Takeshyta and Shota Umino vs. The Young Bucks, Adam Page, Eddie Kingston and Tomohiro Ishii
  • Stu Grayson vs. El Phantasmo
NJPW got their wins too