[6/20] Monday Night Raw: CoDean Is On The Scene

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Okay ya'll nikkas have to break down to me why this matters... Summerslam is already sold out. And everyone who watches wrestling is watching. SO what the fukk is the big deal? Shouldn't every PPV be good. Wouldnt it be a waste if they... didn't give us quality matches every RAW and every Network Special.

Why as a fan, do you want to WAIT to see things you want to see. Im totally confused. How is it a waste? YOUR actually going to see the match. Why does it matter where and when?

If a chick gives me the p*ssy second date, im not gonna say... :stopitslime: "You wasted this p*ssy on me, why didn't you wait for our anniversery." I'm gonna enjoy the p*ssy.

Bro im totally confused:what:

They gave the fans the match so they would be excited... and people are mad because they are getting something they want.
:beli:

This why we cant get an exciting show.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

What the homie @The Rainmaker said shyt was just a comment.

Why y'all so anal over the fukking comment. Hell...I feel like a match of that caliber shouldn't be stuck on a B level PPV that's it that's all.

This shyt is practically a WM level match but fukk it. :manny:

If they wanna do it now then cool.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
fukk u talking about, chill about what? i know its a fake u dikklick.

:laff:

Did I say "Fukk this company for not saving the match until SummerSlam"?

I was just making an observation about it. Since when an observation or an opinion is a complain?

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Okay ya'll nikkas have to break down to me why this matters... Summerslam is already sold out. And everyone who watches wrestling is watching. SO what the fukk is the big deal? Shouldn't every PPV be good. Wouldnt it be a waste if they... didn't give us quality matches every RAW and every Network Special.

Why as a fan, do you want to WAIT to see things you want to see. Im totally confused. How is it a waste? YOUR actually going to see the match. Why does it matter where and when?

If a chick gives me the p*ssy second date, im not gonna say... :stopitslime: "You wasted this p*ssy on me, why didn't you wait for our anniversery." I'm gonna enjoy the p*ssy.

Bro im totally confused:what:

They gave the fans the match so they would be excited... and people are mad because they are getting something they want.
:beli:

This why we cant get an exciting show.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Preach bruh. This year so far has done a good job of incentivizing us to care about the B PPVs. People would rather sit through an uninteresting Battleground (:scust:)
for the sake of frontloading SummerSlam (which is always great and will be accompanied by a Takover)? :what:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:laff:

Did I say "Fukk this company for not saving the match until SummerSlam"?

I was just making an observation about it. Since when an observation or an opinion is a complain?

my nikka honestly i dont even remember what u said. I quoted alot of cats. Im not trying to go back and forth with you over this. It aint that deep.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I finally get my Shield triple threat. A prayer answered :mjcry:............................I will be sad if they're not on the same show though. :mjcry: