[6/20] Monday Night Raw: CoDean Is On The Scene

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Okay ya'll nikkas have to break down to me why this matters... Summerslam is already sold out. And everyone who watches wrestling is watching. SO what the fukk is the big deal? Shouldn't every PPV be good. Wouldnt it be a waste if they... didn't give us quality matches every RAW and every Network Special.

Why as a fan, do you want to WAIT to see things you want to see. Im totally confused. How is it a waste? YOUR actually going to see the match. Why does it matter where and when?

If a chick gives me the p*ssy second date, im not gonna say... :stopitslime: "You wasted this p*ssy on me, why didn't you wait for our anniversery." I'm gonna enjoy the p*ssy.

Bro im totally confused:what:

They gave the fans the match so they would be excited... and people are mad because they are getting something they want.
:beli:

This why we cant get an exciting show.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Nikka, wrestling is fake, that was just a comment. Chill.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
For the record, AJ's wife totally outkicked her coverage. Objectively speaking.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
tumblr_nfb3ovPP9R1soh95yo10_400.gif
Punk was right

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Nikka, wrestling is fake, that was just a comment. Chill.

fukk u talking about, chill about what? i know its a fake u dikklick.

My post was in regards to the name "Battleground"

CALM THE fukk DOWN :rudy:

shut the fukk up, yall know damn well what yall meant. dont try to switch up cuz u sounded stupid. nikkas wanna complain about seeing shyt they wanna see.