[6/20] Monday Night Raw: CoDean Is On The Scene

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
They can't wait until summerslam because there's no way all 3 will be on the same roster then, this is the last chance to do it.

Also gonna be interesting to see what happens at the draft as it's the 'Go Home' before Battleground, probably would have made more sense to hold out another week and do the draft fresh off the PPV but the whole things seems to have been a spur of the moment decision anyway, clearly no proper planning has gone into any of it.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
AJ's dad had that Grampa Simpson style of education

aNwsxH1.png

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The Shield triple threat is the real WM worthy match and they're wasting it on Battleground.. so what's Summerslam gonna get

Well, if it's a Mania-worthy match, they would have shat the bed by holding it anywhere but Mania, even if Summerslam is the second-biggest event on the calendar.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Are they really going to do this shyt at Battleground :snoop:
Battleground tho :scust:
So they aren't saving that match for SummerSlam :jbhmm:
With the Draft they have to the match at Battleground. LAME!! :thumbsdown:

This is a Summer Slam caliber match man. :smh:
They wasting the Shield triple threat at Battleground?

Did Cole just call the Dirty Deeds the Pedigree? :what:
They better come up with something fire for the SummerSlam main event now that Brock might not make it and they've blown their load.
Why not wait until Summer Slam???

giphy-3_zpshbuumcvz.gif

mQJF9e_zpss0afcnjh.gif
The Shield triple threat is the real WM worthy match and they're wasting it on Battleground.. so what's Summerslam gonna get

Okay ya'll nikkas have to break down to me why this matters... Summerslam is already sold out. And everyone who watches wrestling is watching. SO what the fukk is the big deal? Shouldn't every PPV be good. Wouldnt it be a waste if they... didn't give us quality matches every RAW and every Network Special.

Why as a fan, do you want to WAIT to see things you want to see. Im totally confused. How is it a waste? YOUR actually going to see the match. Why does it matter where and when?

If a chick gives me the p*ssy second date, im not gonna say... :stopitslime: "You wasted this p*ssy on me, why didn't you wait for our anniversery." I'm gonna enjoy the p*ssy.
who the fukk cares :why: we get the match and SS will still be dope

you cats complain about everything in this bytch

Bro im totally confused:what:

They gave the fans the match so they would be excited... and people are mad because they are getting something they want.
:beli:

This why we cant get an exciting show.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Okay ya'll nikkas have to break down to me why this matters... Summerslam is already sold out. And everyone who watches wrestling is watching. SO what the fukk is the big deal? Shouldn't every PPV be good. Wouldnt it be a waste if they... didn't give us quality matches every RAW and every Network Special.

Why as a fan, do you want to WAIT to see things you want to see. Im totally confused. How is it a waste? YOUR actually going to see the match. Why does it matter where and when?

If a chick gives me the p*ssy second date, im not gonna say... :stopitslime: "You wasted this p*ssy on me, why didn't you wait for our anniversery." I'm gonna enjoy the p*ssy.

Bro im totally confused:what:

They gave the fans the match so they would be excited... and people are mad because they are getting something they want.
:beli:

This why we cant get an exciting show.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
My post was in regards to the name "Battleground"

CALM THE fukk DOWN :rudy: