[6/17/23] AEW Collision Debut: FTR/Sourpuss Punk vs. BC Gold/Joe, Andrade/Matthews, Miro Back, and More

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Good episode although I'm not a fan of all these shows for a promotion. Dynamite is enough and the youtube shows were good for a WCW Pro/Main Event/WWF Shotgun Saturday Night/Velocity/etc show.

It's good that more wrestlers can get a chance to be on TV more often.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you're in love with the dynamite style of wrestling then yes other than that hell nah
There were no stories or anything that leads into needing to watch next week. We got the returns but other than that, It was just matches. Which is cool, But if they're already having trouble with selling tickets outside of the Chicago show it needs to be more than that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There were no stories or anything that leads into needing to watch next week. We got the returns but other than that, It was just matches. Which is cool, But if they're already having trouble with selling tickets outside of the Chicago show it needs to be more than that.

I guess Punk's "journey" is the selling point and what they are doing with all the dudes who made their return but I would have shot a big angle at the end of the show

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I guess Punk's "journey" is the selling point and what they are doing with all the dudes who made their return but I would have shot a big angle at the end of the show
Yeah, I figured they would set something up to make Jay White or Samoa Joe look like a big deal/lead into something next week.

I know we got the Punk/Joe staredown but that's not really much other than just that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, I figured they would set something up to make Jay White or Samoa Joe look like a big deal/lead into something next week.

I know we got the Punk/Joe staredown but that's not really much other than just that.

I was epxecting KENTA or someone to show up and attack him to get his ass on the Forbidden Door II card but it looks like he just won't wrestle :yeshrug:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
New show & return and

5jwfkasmfp6b1.jpg

They ran Chicago into the ground

Ain’t no way
full

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cool main event, loved how Joe vs Punk felt like a big deal.

All in all, surprised at how uneventful the show was. As in, they didn't give us any reason whatsoever to tune in next week.
That's going to be a big problem as they're struggling to sell tickets at the next few events.

I think they're hurting themselves by having too many shows. I know Warner probably wouldn't allow it, but they should really turn Rampage into the ROH show because I think over-saturation is going to hurt these non-dynamite shows.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Okay I had fell asleep like a old head watching this back now.

So, luchadino is definitely gonna turn on Christian on some nikka I did all this shyt you ain’t do anything.

hobbs still with QT :russ: Just keep him off tv till you find something to do with him. They should give him a hall of pain type gimmick tbh. Talk about now growing up he had to beat down dudes in his hood….

Andrade vs Buddy was good we all knew this though.

This nikka sky is back??? I don’t know when since the graphic was up for .2 seconds smh. Why was he off tv for so long? Was he hurt or just lolaew?

Hopefully they do something with miro

Women’s tag match idc lol

CMFTR lmao… Joe vs Punk makes me feel old good first episode