[6/17/23] AEW Collision Debut: FTR/Sourpuss Punk vs. BC Gold/Joe, Andrade/Matthews, Miro Back, and More

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cant remember the last time i’ve seen you give Punk props :russ:
He hasn't done anything good in years..I keep seeing montages of botches and he failed horribly in the UFC. Was hiding after that. Let's see if he can follow this up and get back on track....

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wardlow boring as fukk so glad he lost the belt. Keep him away from belts going forward and let him go to WWE if he doesn’t like it
I remember dudes were hyping him as the next big thing. :mjlol:

I didn’t understand the hype. He’s decent in the ring, but dude doesn’t have “it.” Maybe the E could mold him since there is potential hidden somewhere in him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I remember dudes were hyping him as the next big thing. :mjlol:

I didn’t understand the hype. He’s decent in the ring, but dude doesn’t have “it.” Maybe the E could mold him since there is potential hidden somewhere in him.
He’s 35. He is what he is at this point. Unless he gets some significant character change that can be pulled off with little talking I don't really see what you're going to get out of him. Still not going to change he's boring as fukk in the ring.

Guy is poor man's Goldberg, the pursuit when they were squashing everyone was always more interesting. Once they had to start having real matches they got exposed. And Wardlow doesn't even have half the presence or charisma that Goldberg had.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Nigel is an awesome color commentator. Had me cracking up a few times.

The show was pretty great. Buddy and Andrade was either selling the ass off or they was out there killing each other cause damn that was a wild ass match. :bryan:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
For its first show, I thought it was good. The commentary team of Kevin and Niguel is miles better than Excalibur, Tony and Taz. The presentation, design and color scheme of the show is nice, clean and really pops out nh.:ehh:

The matches were good…Punk will be rusty in his first few matches but I thought he did well. Juice Robison was the star of the match for me. He’s grown on me a lot….he has that old school heel type of attitude. It’s wild that he’s from Joliet IL and managed to pull Toni Storm :wow:

I always been a fan of Andrade….excellent in ring worker. Buddy Murphy is a work horse in his own right. Miro is back and ready to unleash hell on everyone :banderas:

The only issue I had was Luchasaurus beating Wardlow for the TNT championship. I’m not sure if that was a good booking decision. Wardlow is done in my eyes. He’s been booked so weak since squashing MJF. He’s just another guy on the roster now.:francis:

I like the new direction luchasaurus is going in but for his style of gimmick he doesn’t need a championship but hey it is what it is.:manny:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Wardlow losing :gucci:

That’s the damn hot potato belt… Lowkey the belt OC has is more prestigious
Lowkey? Naw, Orange has turned that belt into the secondary belt. I can't wait until couple of years when he becomes world champion:wow:, TSC gonna be furious:dead:
For its first show, I thought it was good. The commentary team of Kevin and Niguel is miles better than Excalibur, Tony and Taz. The presentation, design and color scheme of the show is nice, clean and really pops out nh.:ehh:

The matches were good…Punk will be rusty in his first few matches but I thought he did well. Juice Robison was the star of the match for me. He’s grown on me a lot….he has that old school heel type of attitude. It’s wild that he’s from Joliet IL and managed to pull Toni Storm :wow:

I always been a fan of Andrade….excellent in ring worker. Buddy Murphy is a work horse in his own right. Miro is back and ready to unleash hell on everyone :banderas:

The only issue I had was Luchasaurus beating Wardlow for the TNT championship. I’m not sure if that was a good booking decision. Wardlow is done in my eyes. He’s been booked so weak since squashing MJF. He’s just another guy on the roster now.:francis:

I like the new direction luchasaurus is going in but for his style of gimmick he doesn’t need a championship but hey it is what it is.:manny:
:dahell:
He from Joliet!? What's up with all these wrestlers from the Joliet area?