[6/14/23] AEW Dynamite: MJF, Sting in action; Hung Bucks compete for first time since 2018; TNT, Women’s titles on the line

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
FyW_kp5WYAMbd3N

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wonder if Mixley brings Shota Umino with him this week. And when Will Ospreay will pop up
Yeah, I guess Kenny has to show up first. I suppose the plan is for Callis to manage Ospreay for a while considering he's talked about forming his own group and not just staying with Takeshyta.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
They need some tag gold to complete the cypher :wow:

And before the "Chuckie T sucks" argument, the fukking Gunns had a run.

Or the IWGP titles. Once again, YOSHI-HASHI is one half of the current champs, so everyone else should get a chance.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Why are Skye Blue & Jake Hager getting title shots?
Also, I understand the Bucks being on the card since it's pride month, but why isn't the DMV's very own Nyla Rose on the card since the show is in DC? The crowd would've been way more vested in Nyla getting a title shot at home in place of Skye Blue.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Also, I understand the Bucks being on the card since it's pride month, but why isn't the DMV's very own Nyla Rose on the card since the show is in DC? The crowd would've been way more vested in Nyla getting a title shot at home in place of Skye Blue.
Skye Blue won a four-way match on Ramage with the winner getting a title shot.

Maybe Nyla will be on Rampage.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Don’t expect any logic with AEW booking breh.